Billiards And Bowling Friendship Game

@cttolledo (4446)
I got home very late because I attended the billiards and bowling friendship game sponsored by our company. This is my most favorite event among events of the company because I love bowling. We just chillin' while playing, foods drinks are provided for free. Its something that more than of a competition because everyone is just happy and no pressure while playing. What event you enjoyed the most?
Now you have just given me an idea for what event to have in our company. Thanks!
@cttolledo (4446)
Really? I'm glad you appreciate this idea. We have so much events sponsored by our company.
@cttolledo The usual events we prepare for our employees are singing and drinking events lol!
@cttolledo (4446)
@toniganzon haha drinking? funnnn haha! well you can try something new, they might like it since they can still drink while playing bowling.. chillin while playing.
@ilocosboy (34311)
Such a good company you have there, this company should be followed by other company
@cttolledo (4446)
@ilocosboy yeah. One of the goals of the company is to promote life balance that's why they do not encourge employee to render OT not to compromise quality time for the family and initiate events that promotes life balance, friendship and camaraderie in the office that's why other than bowling we have a lot of events like family day, sportsfest, summer outing, birthday bash party all for free..
@ilocosboy (34311)
@cttolledo i guess my company doesn't know about this.
@cttolledo (4446)
@ilocosboy maybe you can initiate to introduce it to your company. maybe you can change your mindset. just looking for miracle haha
@hereandthere (30979)
i like bowling because it's indoor and easier than other sports. it's good that it's not a contest.
@cttolledo (4446)
@hereandthere It's kinda contest still but not that serious competition. the main purpose of the event is a chance for everyone to bond to maintain good relationship at work. So, are you playing regularly?
@cttolledo i've played in the past.
@JustBhem (36661)
• Davao, Philippines
Team building, and haven't tried bowling and it looks like a good idea.
@cttolledo (4446)
Bowling is one of my stress reliever. There's fulfillment everytime you hit strike. It's good way of friends bonding also.
@JustBhem (36661)
• Davao, Philippines
@cttolledo My friend said about that too. Thanks for sharing.
I joined my school staff after I retired to bowl for charity. It was so much fun!