On SSI and Buy The New IphoneX

@KrauseHome (35034)
Now, don't get me wrong... Everyone should own a Cell phone if you can afford it. Especially now that they are getting so cheap and the plans are getting quite affordable depending on who you go with. But posting on Facebook unless she has finally faced up to the Truth and told SSI she is selling way over $100,000 a month online. And wouldn't you be a little upset if you seen someone you knew was on SSI at the Welfare and SS office with a IphoneX? Seriously over $1000 for a phone... I thought the Samsung at $800 was Crazy. Personally I am Sorry, but if you need help all because you are in a Wheelchair and have some major permanent issues to keep you there, if you can flaunt with stuff such as the New IphoneX, and live in a place over 2000 sq ft and have the SS Office still feeling Sorry for you and wanting to help we live in a wrong society. There are many here who are disabled and have many Health problems, as well as Financial that would Love to have more and might be getting denied some more help and assistance. If people could only own up more to who they really are and what they deserve I feel the world would be a much better place. Would leave more money for those who are really needing more help as well. Am I wrong to feel this way? ~~TINA~~
I fully agree with you. People ask for help because they have no money and then they post that they have bought those expensive phones. This is a shame.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Truly is ... and many times they are the first ones to judge when they hear someone having medical problems etc or wanting to tell you how to cheat and call it legal?
@KrauseHome I have seen so many people complaining because they have no money to buy gas for their car, but then they spent money buying candies and costumes for Halloween for the kids. If you have no money, you use it ONLY for necessary items.
@KrauseHome (35034)
@LadyDuck Christmas will be the same way. They will buy their kids the expensive gifts, and then go to Welfare, etc and post on groups needing help with groceries, or going to loose their Electric, etc instead of making sure their bills are paid first.
Far too many people here are working the system, and many are living better than the taxpayers who are footing the bill.
@KrauseHome (35034)
And that is a huge problem. Our last President and many Democrats have created this isdue
@KrauseHome So true. I remember a doctor saying, "Let me tell you about the patient I treated who is on Medicaid." He went on to say the person had the most expensive athletic shoes, gold teeth and the most expensive cell phone.
@KrauseHome (35034)
@Corbin5 And then those of us who struggle making ends meet end up paying their Taxes, etc while they continue to get all their Free help.
You are right in feeling that way. The iPhone X isn't out yet but the way Preorder is this November. iPhone 8 was released first It's funny how people on facebook would post and flaunt their possessions but their life is actually a struggle.
@KrauseHome (35034)
But that is the problem. They tend to make Welfare and others think they are as poor as a Church mouse, and in reality they make more money selling things even after expenses, etc that a lot of working people do in a month. This is the issue. Why not be Proud you now make enough, and not have to ask for help anymore?
@KrauseHome That's a form of cheating actually and some people can't really be honest and just want to take advantage.
I don't tend to concern myself with what others have in their personal life. I know a woman here with the same issue. I feel sad for her but I could care less to be honest. I think if more th state feels she earned her ssi it's hers to do as she sees fit. I know I would not dare but any pone like that. But there are far more people minding others affair and it's wrong. If she is cheating the system and it's reported oh well. I see someone here who judges people like that. It truly pisses me off because in a flash she could loose everything. That man that she can't live wthhout and that so called perfect job. But in the mean time I am happy for her and wish her the best.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Yes I think it truly depends on each situation
@Shellyann36 (9616)
I, often see, people online who are really poor but have the latest and greatest new electronics, drive great vehicles, wear brand name clothing but don't have 2 pennies to rub together. For me, it is disappointing and if I know they are abusing the system I sometimes get angry. However, that is their problem to deal with and Karma always comes back around. All I know is that I am not going to live that way.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Yes, and just today the main person I was refering too who lives in a nice apt, but has someone else take control of her finances so the Sales she makes is not in her name, just reported she had 161 sales in one day on Amazon. I know for a fact, she dropships, and I am sure this was over her small $700 or whatever the limit is supposed to be a month to get any help, but I am sure she will never report it. I hate to say it, as I have met this woman, and she is in a Wheelchair, if you are going to continue to SCAM the system one of these days her day is coming, and I hope you have something lined up for where she is going to live then? Something I am sure they never think about.
I also find this a big waste of tax payer money but thats just my opinion.
@KrauseHome (35034)
For sure, and the problem is most of them think nothing is wrong with them doing that. Considering that is the way many of them have been programmed, especially the last 8 of 9 yrs, it is a shame. Makes you wonder why people really don't care about their conscience anymore.
No you are not wrong to feel that way.