favorite outfit

What is your favorite outfit? I like salwar kameez and lachas very much. My sister likes western outfit like jeans, salwar kameez and lachas. I buy more salwars .I go for cotton salwars. My mom and aunt likes cotton salwars as in our country its very hot. They like to wear saree also.
• Riga, Latvia
Here in Latvia which is more in northern Europe we have to be prepared with light and heavy clothing. The temperatures can be warm on day and the next you need a sweater. We have been lucky this beginning of November and for us the weather remains milder so it is easier to keep the house warm. Right now our temps are 8 degrees C or 46 degrees F and that is good for this time of year. Do you always have hot weather?
Yes, mostly we have hot weather. we have winter season in December. But it's not very cold. We can bear the cold outside. Other months we have hot weather which I hate.The weather is hot and sticky in other months.
@kepweng (13389)
you mean custume??
yes, I mean costume.
I love western attire but I love wearing ethnics as well. carrying western clothes are way too comfortable than Indian. I love indo-western as well like wearing kurti+salwaris so comfortable and trendy.
• Hungary
My favorit is a flanel shirt with jeans. Or a comfy pullover :D
@cahaya1983 (10055)
Anything comfortable and not too flashy. It's hot and humid here so most people like to choose light material for clothing.
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
Anything I'm which I will look smart!.. And by the way I'm smart so!.. everything suits me!..
I go for jeans and a T-shirt most of the time. When I taught, I dressed professionally.
@Teekaaa (5639)
Mine is also salwar kameez