Do we need a "Reboot" in life?

@ptrikha_2 (8696)
I was scrolling through some of my older written posts and blogs on various sites when I came across this piece. I wrote it on a now defunct site "Mykites": " Sometimes, we get a feeling that things in our life have stagnated. Things are not moving as planned, or at as fast as the pace we want. It looks like our whole system of living- be it in the Professional or Personal life sphere are performing sub-optimally. At such a stage it seems that our life needs a reboot. A reboot in terms of Fresh priorities, a fresh outlook and perhaps a different way in which others ought to look at us. Such a Reboot is not simple, but we do need it at times. " What do you all think? Do we need such a "Reboot"? Source: From one of my posts on a now dead site Mykites- so I am not sure whether the copyright rules apply in such a case, still I am mentioning
@cahaya1983 (10043)
Yes I think we do. Easier said than done of course, but that can be a major turning point in our lives.
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
I would say yes , simply because one cannot go on doing the same thing in the same manner all through ones life. Even our relationships and daily routine can be rebooted to make it more interesting
@ptrikha_2 (8696)
@kiran8 yes at times, we need a restart in our lives.
@ebanreb (6893)
Yes we need to reboot ourselves from stress and other painful experiences. By rebooting we are allowing ourselves to refresh and to unwind.
@ptrikha_2 (8696)
Yes we need to do that @ebanreb
It's up to us to reboot our life if something is not going as we like.
@ptrikha_2 (8696)
Yes @LadyDuck @cahaya1983 its not an easy thing to do as our years of prejudiced thinking and conditioning makes it tough for us to get rid of many of our habits and way of thinking. Yet if we are able to do so, it definitely helps.
@acelawrites (11805)
Do you mean innovations? We always need it, just like new inspirations, new interests to make life interesting.
@ptrikha_2 (8696)
@acelawrites not exactly innovation, but in a way "renovation" of ourselves, the way we conduct ourselves, our approach to the problems around us, being more positive and so on.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
reboot like sequel??
@ptrikha_2 (8696)
well @kepweng in a way yes, but a better sequel
@kakah87 (403)
• Semarang, Indonesia
Of course we need to reboot, I personally feel hopeless when the things are not moving as planned (it makes me stressful).
@ptrikha_2 (8696)
@kakah87 yes at times, thinking afresh and casting off negativeness from the past can help. We can then focus on things we are strong and can improve our lives, rather than getting deeper into negative thoughts.