Good Morning 11/4

I find today I need some construction paper. I was reading thevsaddest story in the world about a 9 year old boy with terminal cancer whon wantsas a last wish Christmas cards from around the world. I bet he will get millions. I am going to make mine today. Do you have anything special planned for today?
Here is a link to the story:
Jacob Thompson was admitted for the last time to Barbara Bush Children's Hospital on October 11th with just about a month to live.
Yes, thanks for posting. Hopefully that is fine.
Thank you Marlina, I had searched and found the story.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That is so sweet that you are making him a card. If you send me the info in pm we will send him one too.
I will do that. I am not sure if it would be against the guidelines to post the link publicly or not.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@snowy22315 I don't know. That's why I asked for a PM lol..
Aw that's so sad. =( The kids and I should definitely take part in this! Thanks for sharing it.
I bet they would get a good feeling from doing it.
I am going to search who this boy is and I will send one.
Hopefully you have seen the link posted with this discussion..Hopefully it will bring he and his family a bit of cheer.
@ilocosboy (34344)
good morning to you, and since it is already evening in my place so i guess, no plan for me now but to have restful sleep tonight .
I hope you do! I could have slept a little better..but I guess I got enough..
Good morning.I saw this on the news.I am sure that he will get tons of cards. A quiet day.the big one is tomorrow
What happens tomorrow?
That's so nice and thoughtful that you are going to make and send this little boy a Christmas card. Nothing special happening here today
I read the story on Twitter yesterday morning, and did my card few hours later. Hopefully my mom sent it this morning when she left for work