This one is mine as well

Dundee, Scotland
My scooter. Automatic. Getting a bit stiff in the ankles changing gears on the geared bikes so this has hand operated brakes and no clutch. We call them twist and go. This is 300cc Do 88 mph Delivers 60 plus mpg Lots of storage space. Comfortable. Done 10k miles on this one in a year I have owned it. Its 7 years old and still looks and drives like it was new. Any out out there into bikes? Anyone driven a scooter like this? Go on. Share. You know you want to.
Is it more like a motorcycle or what? I used to be into bikes. Now, I have my mobility scooter which I use for my transportation around town. It is beautiful and looks in good shape for 7 years old.
• Dundee, Scotland
Its a scooter. No gears. Automatic. Belt and roller drive. Its got heated grips for the cold Scottish winter. Fog lamps. LED back light Hazards. Its OK but I still like my geared bikes better.
@saulgoodman Jim, do you use it in winter? If so, do you have plastic or something to protect you? How bad does the winter get in Scoland? How many months is winter there?
• Dundee, Scotland
@Hannihar Hi. Winter. I use all my bikes all year round. Winters here are not as severe as they were when I had my first bike some 40 years ago. I have only missed one day due to bad snow since 2011. We do get a lot of rain and I do use wet weather clothing. Winter starts in November and lasts till about March. Ice on the roads is the worst hazard. But our roads are kept free of it mostly.
@shivamani10 (11200)
• Hyderabad, India
I thought it was a new piece brought from the showroom. Really maintained very nicely.
• Dundee, Scotland
Hi. Its 14 years old. The previous owner really did look after it.
• Dundee, Scotland
Thanks. Bikes are better kept clean and shiny. More chance of them being safe and mechanically sound
@UmiNoor (3535)
My father used to drive a scooter but as his eyesight is failing, he has stopped. He prefers the scooter to the traditional motorbike. Yours do look awesome and shiny too.
• Dundee, Scotland
Lol. I'm 57 next month and my eyes are not as efficient as they used to be. I drive more defensively now.
@crossbones27 (20780)
• Redlands, California
Awesome, I so want to get one, but live in California and afraid these stupid people would run me over.
• Dundee, Scotland
I've been run down twice in the last 5 years. But I enjoy it too much to let that stop me. One crash I had wife on the back. Car hit us as I was turning into our drive from main road. Wife escaped unhurt. I was on crutches for a while.
@yanzalong (10174)
Wow! that's fantastic motorcycle. Can I afford that? What's the brand? Yamaha? Let me know please. Ta.
• Dundee, Scotland
Yes it is nice. Its a SYM Based on the Yamaha Yp or Xmax series. 300 cc I paid £1900 when it was 6 years old with 7k on clock a year ago. Its got 17k on clock now Great fun. If you can get one you go for it
@yanzalong (10174)
@saulgoodman I am planning to buy NMax Yamaha. Almost similar in model.
• Dundee, Scotland
@yanzalong Wise buy. Better quality than my one. It will be so much fun for you. I would buy one too.
@kepweng (17850)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice 300 cc for a scooter is super fast that can compete in big bikes?
• Dundee, Scotland
Hiya. The scooter has really good acceleration from a standing start which leaves most bikes standing but for accelerating from say 60 mph to overtake dropping a gear on a bigger bike is better than any scooter.
tha t looks really sharp n o im notinto bikes too old but iust iterestd in the phoo looks really sharp
• Dundee, Scotland
Hello again Patsie. I prayed that you would still be around and me too lol. It is quite sharp. Its 14 years old.
I think the other one is better.
• Dundee, Scotland
Hi. The 2 bikes are totally different. The orange Honda is better for short commutes at high speeds on rural roads lol. The scooter is more for longer road trips - or it was until I got the one I haven't posted about yet. That post is coming.