The Future of Computer.

@iridion9 (2348)
Some scientists say the future of computer is to embed it in our brains. They say it's more better because the processing of information is faster and saves resources. This means no more laptop or desktops. No more smartphone or tablets or any mobile devices. Are you in favor of this? What's your opinion? Thanks in advance.
That's cool. It means that we don't have spend time to study since we have so many things memorized in our computer head
@iridion9 (2348)
We still need but very SUPER LESS in studying. We are all smart. LOL XD
Nope. I don't want any machine invade my brain... Unless I need it to live. Like if I injured my head or something.... But to bury some chips? I don't think so. And beside it will never be the same... I am not a robot... I am a human...
@iridion9 (2348)
embedding a computer in your brain will upgrade your brain thinking ability ten thousand times.
@shynu44 (3434)
that will be very dangerous, havig a micro-chip in one's brain will give some people the authority to manipulate us.
@iridion9 (2348)
ha ha ha nice input. XD
@kepweng (6900)
im afraid that these technology will past in bad people
@ilocosboy (33964)
oh my, we are going to be cyborg. The adverse effect to our body and to the people around us seem so bothering.