Philippines Got 2 Crowns!

@cttolledo (2309)
Batangas, Philippines
One proud here! Just happy with the news today about winnings of Phillippines to a 2 prestigios international beauty queen contest. Ms. Earth 2017 and Reina Hispanoamericana 2017. Just so happy that Philippines is now consistently known as winning country in a beauty contest for the past years.
@lady1993 (14015)
yes,i have heard this good news too, only the Miss Earth though. i saw her on tv during the Q&A with hashtags and her answer was really nice and she was so confident in giving it
@cttolledo (2309)
• Batangas, Philippines
This news brought us a good vibes! for a change we have seen a good news in tv news.
@cttolledo (2309)
• Batangas, Philippines
Wynwyn Marquez answered the question very well also with interpreter
@lady1993 (14015)
@cttolledo oh, it's the daughter of Joey de Leon I'm glad she finally won in a beauty contest, i heard she also joined Bb Pilipinas
@ilocosboy (31562)
When it comes to beauty, we are consistent, congratulations to us. Anyway, what is Reina Hispanoamerican
@cttolledo (2309)
• Batangas, Philippines
@ilocosboy I heard this is a pageant in south america in celebration of their Hispanic culture, heritage and language. This is the first time of the philippines to join because before that pageant is limited to few countries only. But now, they consider philippines as part of it because they said that philippines became part of that hispanic culture long time ago
@ilocosboy (31562)
Oh I see, yeah I believe we a part of the culture of them. That's good we belong to the said region now.
@kepweng (5704)
congratulations Do you consider to join contest too like these??
@cttolledo (2309)
• Batangas, Philippines
@kepweng haha! you made me laugh!! how I wish I posses a sexy body and pretty face like them haha! Since I don't have those qualities I may be have other mission in life, like to be their supporters haha
@ridingbet (36175)
did Mariel de leon win in that pageant of Hispanoamericana title?
@cttolledo (2309)
• Batangas, Philippines
No. Its Wynwyn Marquez who won. Mariel will compete in Ms. International competition.
@yanzalong (7568)
Congrats!
@cttolledo (2309)
• Batangas, Philippines
Thanks. Congratulations Philippines!
@Alian123 (342)
Yes indeed, Filipina beauty is just amazing... They are really a pride of all women; Filipina or not.
@cttolledo (2309)
• Batangas, Philippines
That's true!
Saw this news in my Twitter feed. Proud moment for all the Filipinos around the world!
@sjvg1976 (13761)
Congrats for it
@JustBhem (20478)
• Davao, Philippines
I am so proud of them too. Congratulations to us.
Powerhouse in beauty pageants!