Life is Unpredictable.......

By Resh
@rey123 (790)
Life is like a snakes and ladders game filled with ups and downs.Sometimes we feel that we had a 'book' which would contain the story of our life.....so that we can avoid climbing down the ladder.......But won't we lose the charm and thrill in life if we already knew how the game of life would end.......
@dodoazo (19686)
I don't believe it. Life is what you make. The determination is within your reach. I know there are lots of people with disabilities but they normally and they even become rich. They didn't treat failure as hindrance to their success.
@rey123 (790)
There are certain things in life which lies in our hands,for which we need to take the sole responsibility.But there are certain other things which are just way out of our hands.....no matter how much we try it turns out to be opposite to the way you expected it to be.Hence life is certainly uncertain
@lady1993 (17751)
I agree, it does make life more exciting, it's unpredictability
@yanzalong (10151)
Yes, It's full of ups and downs.
@sjvg1976 (18386)
Yes life is full of ups and down and we need to face them boldly.
@rey123 (790)
Well said
Yes life is like a snake and ladder game.
@rey123 (790)
Yes certainly.....Because one day I'll feel like I'm on top of the world .....But the next day due to circumstances I develop a feeling that 'I'm not even fit to reside in the 3rd floor of my apartment'....Haha
@mohit459 (11908)
• Haldwani, India
Yep!... Always be ready for some adventure and thrill!..
I agree, life is a journey filled with ups and downs.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
It is these unexpected ups and downs that makes life interesting and challenging ..
@deorahul (230)
If a traveller would know that what will happen in his journey then there will be no enjoyment in travelling.
• Bridgton, Maine
Cherish the ups in life. And when you're in the middle of an unhappy time, realize that the ups will return.