Fall Back, The Extra Hour Didn't Help

I've been pretty in active here for a few days so I thought I'd update people this morning as I adjust to the 'Fall Back' time change. While It was an extra hour of sleep, the weather seems to have my breathing and migraines acting up. I decided to stay home because of it (not to mention mild cramping). That said, here is what I've been up to: 1. I just sent out a proposal to the State agency in charge of helping Compulsive Gamblers. The proposal suggests some peer led counseling in an informal format and using technology to cover all 83 counties rather than continue with the system now that only covers 23 of the counties. My point person with the state likes it but only time will tell if the state will go with it. 2. I continue to try and help my Brother-In-:aw get the help he needs. While driving up to his town is tiring it will be worth it if I can get things set up for him. 3. I completed the app but it still has not gone live on Google Play. This is discouraging as it has been listed as available by the website I developed it on. It has been 7 days since the launch. 4. I am preparing for Dr appointments this month with my Psychiatrist and Pulmonary Dr. (Asthma) as well as other meetings. 5. I'm considering writing several new books and letting go of one that seems to have hit a stand still. So what are you up to today and in the weeks Ahead?
@BarBaraPrz (17271)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
At least you've been busy, if not here. Good luck with everything. I don't have much planned for the weeks ahead. My friend is supposed to visit next weekend, and on the 22nd I have an energy audit scheduled for this house.
@BarBaraPrz I'd been thinking about an energy audit too. I think they are free.
@BarBaraPrz (17271)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@Susan2015 Yes, they are.
@BarBaraPrz I know we need new windows, the old ones let a lot of cold air in.
My husband and I noticed the extra hour did not make a difference at all. You have gotten a lot done.
@CoralLevang (39713)
I am going to watch the Seahawks game, clean my kitchen, wash a couple of loads of clothes, and this week...attend classes...and find somewhere to attend a Veterans' Day event.