Out of 100 Comments You Make for the Day, How Many Reply?

@dodoazo (11310)
It's too frustrating for I got one, two or none at all. No interaction from users no earnings, of course. It doesn't matter anymore. Now the idea has prompted me. After an hour or so I have cut them off and paste them to my other sites which I am also working. By posting a new post, I receive a credit. Adding an image another credit is effected. However, it doesn't receive any when it is interacted. At least I am not at a loss. myLot users are minding their own business. Friends are superficial. They're 10-letter word type of a person unlike the veterans and experienced myLot users who are very considerate. But they're only very few. (Is this subject for deletion? It's okay!)
I don't really pay a lot of attention to it. I know if I have made several responses to someone and never get a reply/comment back, I just avoid them from then on.
@dodoazo (11310)
That's a good suggestion. I will follow up. Im the first place I give attention to discussions with no reply and there's indeed no reply from them. From now on it's my personal policy. Thanks.
I just interact when I feel like I have something to say or add to a discussion. I don't pay attention to who responds to me or who doesn't. And I won't not respond to someone (when I have something to say) just because that person may not have responded back to me before. If I did that then it would be like I am responding only because I want a response back.
@lovebuglena I'm talking more along the lines of the ones that simply ignore people that respond.
I am amazed you are able to make 100 comments. You have to understand every comment cannot be responded to or else the site would be flooded with generic "Thank you" responses. It is not possible to make a quality response to every comment nor is there the time to do so.
@dodoazo (11310)
My comment is not a mere thank you. It's an explanation or clarification, some thing of information sharing. Anyway.nevermind that. Those new user nevermind them.
There are plenty of comments on the site that are generic or don't really add much, if anything at all, to a discussion. But it seems like if these types of comments were never posted a discussion would quickly die.
I usually get replies from those myLotter I know from many months. I have to say that it is extremely frustrating to leave comments to the new users. If 1 out of 10 replies, it's already a big success.
@dodoazo (11310)
My first impression that this site is a give-and-take way of communication. But I was wrong. Terribly wrong.
@dodoazo This is the way it should be, but some are only ready to take.
@dodoazo (11310)
@LadyDuck thjs is friend
@mohit459 (2937)
• Haldwani, India
I think I get 90 comments reply if I would comment 100 times on different topics!..
@dodoazo (11310)
That's great. Mine is an isolated one. Keep it up.
@mohit459 (2937)
• Haldwani, India
@dodoazo yep!.. So how's your day???
@dodoazo (11310)
@mohit459 it's Sunday. As usual my family went together to the Church for a worship. Then after our outside lunch to our favorite foods hangout we proceeded to best.take the fresh air and some have picture taking.
I really have never calculated how many comments I make per day. I am satisfied with the amount I receive, though.
@dodoazo (11310)
My curiosity has prompted me to monitor it for it takes me 3 to 4 hours until I get the uodated of my earning status.
I have not kept track of how many comments/responses I make in a day either nor how many comments/responses I get from others. Maybe I should try to do that a few times, just out of curiosity.
@lovebuglena I would admire you for doing that. My attention to detail like that stinks.
@nonersays (2688)
I am not able to respond to every comment left on my posts. Sometimes I just have nothing to say to further the discussion. I will usually like it to let the commentor know I at least read it. I do comment when there is something left to say though. As I go through and leave comments on other posts I've found that a post with more substance is more likely to get a response on a comment. If it it just a few one line paragraphs long the person rarely decides to comment.
@dodoazo (11310)
Most users especially the newcomers are of very fews.
@nonersays (2688)
@dodoazo Yes. I think a lot of the newer people are here thinking a few short posts will make them a ton of money. A lot of the people who have been around a long time were for community first with a little pay as a bonus. It makes a difference on how everyone interacts.
@dodoazo (11310)
@nonersays the new comer just takes this site for granted. They writu nothing in my. Nothing seems to brme serious. As long as they write they think that is already enough for us. They take this page for granted. They thought this is a passing generaling income sites.
Because you expected too much, that's being ambtious. You should know that people here have other things to do off line. They're not really entitled entirely to respond back. Don't worry with me, I always respond back, just not right away.
@dodoazo (11310)
That's okay. I appreciate your kindness.
@responsiveme (14453)
It is good manners to reply when someone comments. While continuing you will find people who reply and who dont
@dodoazo (11310)
I often experience this. You feel glad that you've reacted their posts but they never dared to reply back. Im no cass, no interaction no earnings.
I don't keep track. But I will say that after a while, you just know who "interacts" (and everyone has a different style of doing so) . . . and those who don't. I realize some will say they just have nothing else to add to the conversation - and that's fine - but if I never, ever hear from them at all, then most likely I won't make an effort to say anything more to them . . . just like real life.
@dodoazo (11310)
One myLot has suggested and I told him that I will his techniues
@Lizirazo (2480)
I alway reply every comments on my post.
@dodoazo (11310)
That's the way it should be for this sites is not a passive income generating site.
@Lizirazo (2480)
@dodoazo (11310)
@Lizirazo It's good you know what to do. In doing so, you're being compensated of what you do.
• Pamplona, Spain
I cannot be here always either so I cannot calculate how much I could earn. I am also looking after someone as well so its not always the same day that I am on or back on. Good luck with yours if you manage it though.
@dodoazo (11310)
That's okay. I understand your situation. Earning a penny is a fun others claim it, but expressing myself is one thing. I know there are group of friends here. They're exchanging comments leaving others especially if they're not their group. Try to observe it.
• Pamplona, Spain
@dodoazo For me myself I just try to be here for whom I can be and that is it. Today for example I have a bit more time to write and I am paying more attention to what I write about but maybe not so much the person who I respond back to.
@dodoazo (11310)
@lovinangelsinstead21 Your writing matters most that those who don't even dare to read them. Yiu write for yourself not for them. Do I get right?
@cahaya1983 (9677)
I think the less we expect, the less stressful we would be. Plus, maybe those users you responded to are new, and some (not all) new members haven't completely grasped the idea of mutual interaction on the site. Don't give up!
@dodoazo (11310)
You've the point especially those newbies don't bother an inch to reply. They take probably my reaction as a decoration. In short, they don't know the manner of earning here. They thought it's a passive way of earning.
@dodoazo Or maybe they're not even here to earn.
@dodoazo (11310)
@cahaya1983 They are here to get a sympathy from their problems. Some of them I notice they're trying to show and support for their self pity. Have you noticed that?
@kepweng (6407)
nice and congratulations for your task Activity your one of my friend right?
@dodoazo (11310)
Yes, one of my one friend. I supposed who is to consustent in reacting my discussions. Thanks.
I go into all of the people's discussions that respond to mine.
@dodoazo (11310)
Good. That gives me a good idea. I will try that. Thanks.