Daylight Savings

It's only like 6:35pm here right now and the sky looks like it is 10pm. It's so dark out right now. It feels like it's so late already, which throws me off. Does anyone else feel that daylight savings messes with your sleep cycle or makes you think it's super late out since it's so dark. I mean on the plus side, we gained an hour of sleep haha. But I learned something cool a while back. In the spring we go forward one hour (spring forward) and in the fall we move back one hour (fall back). Also daylight savings in the fall always lies on the second Sunday of March and first Sunday of November. I thought that was pretty cool.
Most definitely. My sleep will be messed up for days.
I never understood why daylight savings has to exist lol. It throws things off, especially sleep. Haha.
Mine too! :(
Those savings are manmade. I donĀ“t think that they have anything to do with our bodies.
It is man made but even jet lags throws off people's sleep cycle too.
@GooglePlus (1347)
As far as my knowledge is concern we will have the sleep at specific time when our body wants it or as per our schedule when we go to sleep. I never seen day light affecting our body. Yeah you might have to turn on the lights in house pretty early. Early dark may confuse you when you get up from small afternoon nap. You will be thinking what the... I slept for whole evening. I am sure that happened with most of people here once in their life So far
@kepweng (11310)
its means you Dont switch on the light at night??
Yes helps us o remeber he dates