Sutherland Springs Church Shooting

@ElicBxn (60762)
I know there are already discussions out there about this. However, some of you might've remembered a lady named Robin from Bubblews. She lives in that area. If you remember her, you might also remember she had a lot of cats, that's how we got connected off that other site and onto Facebook. She talked about how she got some cats from a friend who had had a rescue until her chronic pain made her stop. I got hooked up with a group for Invisible Illnesses with both Robin and this lady. While I have never meet either of these women, I've been online friends with them for a couple of years. The lady who ran the rescue had a cousin who was shot and was airlifted to a larger town than Sutherland Springs, I'm going to guess it was San Antonio. I have heard that he is going to recover, but that doesn't change the fact that 26 other people died. When is enough going to be enough and they start limiting weapons, ammo or whatever else it takes to save lives.
Oh my goodness, I remember Robin, I am so sorry to hear what happened.
@ElicBxn (60762)
She is fine, and her friend's cousin is expected to recover, but what a terrible thing to happen. The really strange thing is that this is a normally pretty conservative area.
@ElicBxn (60762)
@LadyDuck So very true, my friend, so very true.
@BarBaraPrz (19350)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Another shooting! I can't keep up with them all. And I'm ashamed to admit that with each new one, I feel less abhorant. Not a good sign, not a good sign at all.
@ElicBxn (60762)
I agree, to a point. In my case, I just get more and more disgusted.