Beautiful Out There This Morning

This morning, I was lucky enough to be able to do a little bit of raking outside. It is on the cooler side and much easier to work than when it is so hot. The sun came in and out and it was very pleasant. It had been a while since I felt strong enough for doing just that. And I really enjoyed the work and the fresh air. Nothing like it. Soon, it will be lunch time and I am looking forward to it. I hope that you are enjoying your Monday.
I love being outdoors too. I do wear a back brace, if I remember to do so, when I work outdoors to keep my lower back stable to avoid lower back pain that always comes my way when I overdo it. Our leaves are still green and very few have fallen to the ground, which is odd.
The colors were not very exciting this year.
No sun today, it's raining since Saturday night. The warm and nice weather is over.
@LadyDuck, I hope that it doesn't make you depressed.
@marlina No, I am not depressed, we needed the rain. I have started the fireplace and the room looks so cozy and inviting.
@LadyDuck I love when we have the fireplace on too. Such a little pleasure in life.
@CinnamonGrl (5815)
• Paradise, California
I had a day like that yesterday. Just a beautiful fall day, and clear.It made me feel unusualy energetic. So I did a lot of cleaning both inside and outside. There were lots of leaves to pick up from the driveway. Today I am really, really sore lol. But it was actually fun at the time. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday, too.
Glad that you could have so much energy that day.
It is beautiful here today . . . it's decent - a comfortable cool temp. It's good for outdoor stuff . . . I guess I should get to cleaning the yard while the weather is this way!
@much2say , hurry up as it will be too hard soon.
@marlina We don't get extreme winter here, but yah, it won't be easy if it starts to rain regularly (we're still in a drought, so not sure how our winter is going to be).
@much2say Mother Nature has a way to surprise us.
Glad other hear that you were able to get outside and do some work. The fresh air feels so good. It has been raining hard here all day.
No fun when it rains all day. Enjoy your evening!
@marlina thank you, you too
It is a bit on the cool side here. Have a great rest of the day.
Thanks, you too!
This morning it was so nice here as well...now we are back to hot again! Ugh. Lol. I hope you enjoy your lunch. =)
Thanks, lunch was good.
I am so glad you are feeling well today.
@crossbones27 (15120)
• Redlands, California
Freaking amazing here.71 and just pretty.
@thelme55 (11806)
It was so cold today and only 8°C. Freezing cold.
That is cold.
• Marion, Kansas
It was lovely early this morning. A little cold, but the sun was shining. I would have liked to have stayed home.
Its a beautiful if rainy day today - and I am about to take a lunch break. Enjoy the rest of your day.
@DEMI12 (598)
• Guangdong, China
winter will come soon and the weather become colder and colder. That means our new year will come and biggest festival will come. I like going out too, i like climbing the hills, the air is so fresh!
@rey123 (714)
The weather in my place is simply amazing.....Its chill and cloudy all day which makes me want to be outdoors all the time......
@responsiveme (14417)
That is a beautiful pic...Is it nearby to your home? I love being out in the outdoors too
@hostessman (7173)
• Tucson, Arizona
glad to hear you had some nice weather. makes a big difference in what you can do
@LoriAMoore (9983)
Not bad for a Monday.
That is wonderful! I am glad you got off to such a great start.
We didn't have a lot of sunshine today, but the weather isn't too bad, given the time of the year.
@peachpurple (11034)
Too cold weather now, kept raining, prefer to sleep in