What kind of coffee do you like?

I just started drinking coffee, finding out what I like and don't like in my coffee. I've noticed in some cups I can add a pound of creamer and 2 lbs of truvia (sweetener) and it still taste bad. And in others, they only need a dash here and there. My favorite so far has to be a cappuccino machine down the street from me, and I've been getting a cup every day.
@mohit459 (11489)
• Haldwani, India
I don't drink coffee!.. I rarely used to drink it!..
My mom is 42 and just getting into drinking coffee, the craving may just come up one day.
hehehehe how are you son? try coffee sometimes it is good for you really!
@mohit459 (11489)
• Haldwani, India
@goodgirl_kakay ya I will!.. but I used to drink milk daily!..
It depends. I love a capuchino sometimes. But for breakfast I have a much normal coffee.
What do you put in it? Dunkin Donuts coffee with 3 creamers and a truvia is delicious.
@Nikmcmillan I just add some milk at home.
@marguicha I will have to try that, I love milk. Lactose Free Fat Free milk, yum!
@Deepizzaguy (11453)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Dark coffee with light sugar due to health concerns.
Very good!
Welcome to mylot. I like Columbia Coffee and a medium roast. I usually get generic coffee but Maxwell House was on sale so I got that..and got the Columbian variety today.
I'm still deciding what brand I like, need to get a coffee maker first lol.
@Luap1050 (637)
I like my coffee black , so a good tasting Java is important to me! . I usually buy 8 O'clock whole beans from Metro or Food Basics when they are on sale and that works for me !
@yani73 (632)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
I like white coffee
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
I don't like coffee too much, but green mountain coconut coffee with some half and half and some sugar is delicious.
Coffe lover since I was young, Dad taught us how to pick and prepare it, we roast our own coffee beans way back when I was little, store it in terra cotta pots with tight lids, The aroma spreads all over the house every morning that everyone should get up for a sip on a cup. thanks for posting you remind me of my Dad.
I like sweet coffee. I need to add milk and sugar in my coffee so that it will not taste bitter.
@Shortail (863)
just black coffee for me, I need that, to stay awake, LOL,
@rubyriaz007 (3079)
I like cappuccino, black coffee, and latte. These are my favorite coffees. I drink coffee twice a day.One cup in the morning, and one cup in the evening. It really refreshes me.