Ghosts?

Let's talk about ghosts!! Have you ever seen one? So you have any scary stories to tell? There was one time when I was in college, I went to this abandoned barn with a group of other college students late at night, and we can hear the wind making a howling like sound. As we got closer to the barn, we saw a figure that looked like a lady in a white dress holding her dress up so it doesn't touch the floor as she "walked" up a little hill. It was honestly a little spooky.
@Bluedoll (17082)
There are some stories that are completely fictional but others that are true. Some people think all ghost stories are fictional and make fun of people that talk about these things.
That's very true. I really think ghosts exist. Even when my grandmother passed away, my family burned some incense so that she could find her way home. Well the smell of incense is supposed to guide her home and it did because every night when we had the incense burning, I would have such a vivid dream about her. It is said in my culture that when someone who passed away is in your dreams, that person misses you and they are visiting you. I really believe this. Even after she passes away, I can hear her bangles and footsteps in my house. I know it's her because she has a distinct sound when she walks because she always has her slippers on, and never takes off her bangles.
@Bluedoll (17082)
@Datazngirl dreams can be an excellent medium but I never talk about ghosts unless I include spiritual beings into my thoughts and never think spiritual thought without including God and angels. They are one of the same (kind) for me.
@lady1993 (16319)
@Bluedoll people who make fun of others because of that are really awful. Although i do not believe every single ghost story my friends share, i do listen to them and not make fun of them
@lady1993 (16319)
ooh a white lady? i have only heard of ghost stories from my friends, but i am glad i never saw one
Yeah, it gave me goosebumps!
@averygirl72 (16677)
I have no ghost stories and ghost experiences. That's really creepy
Yes, it was really creepy!
@A_loves_B (1617)
It's really spooky. Did you scream when seeing the ghost? I have seen my Dad's spirit several times. Is spirit similar to ghost?
I just kind of froze, to be honest, and then we all ran back to campus using our phones as a flashlight. But I didn't scream though. She wasn't heading in my direction thank goodness. I think otherwise I would have screamed.
I think ghost exists to the point where they are demons. Because demons can take on any form to fool you and when was there ever a.friendly ghost besides casper
• Las Vegas, Nevada
The infamous Hat Man
I personally have never seen a ghost, but I have seen other things and I have heard voices. You should check out my post about shadow people and the Hat Man. Apparently,people all over the world and of all ages have reported seeing these shadowy beings. Pretty freaky stuff.
@prashu228 (25805)
I have never seen, but heard lots of stories about the gohsts
@Shivram59 (1756)
@Datanzgirl I believe in the paranormal.I have had some creepy experiences as well.