Mouth sores

@averygirl72 (16656)
I feel round blisters in the inside of my lips yesterday. I count them and it's like four round blisters. I look in the mirror and the one is bigger like it has a pus. The three are smaller. It's my first time to have lots of blisters in the mouth. Good thing when I wake up in the morning the big blister is gone and now one blister is left. I thought it will get worst I will be having a hard time to eat again. Why do we get mouth sores or blisters inside the mouth?
@hereandthere (31018)
it would happen to me if i accidentally bit my inner cheek. sometimes it's the corners of mouth (inside) when it's the incisors (pointed teeth) that caused it.
@averygirl72 (16656)
I see. I rarely get this blisters in my mouth.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@hereandthere, yes, if our hands are dirty and accidentally touch our mouth or lips a white sore so painful comes out. I had that before after I floss with a mouthwash and avoid touching my lips or mouth, I no longer have it again.
Biting the inner cheek happens or has happened to many people out there, you @hereandthere are not the first and if it healed by the next day, your mouth pH is fine and quite healthy . . . although if they last a lot longer you should be alerted that your immune system might need tweaking
@prashu228 (25811)
Deficiency of vitamins causes it. Take vitamin c rich foods
@averygirl72 (16656)
Really, I forget to take my vitamins C sometimes
@ridingbet (52821)
my son had 2 mouth sores last week. i advised him to gurgle with Listerine since this has bacteriostatic properties. i also told him to eat soft foods. his sores are gone now. i think mouth sores come out when you have low immune system or you lack vitamin C; also when you accidentally bite the inside of your cheeks.
@averygirl72 (16656)
I think it is cause by low immune system. I got colds and mouth blisters this week because I feel stress and have many anxieties in life
@ridingbet (52821)
@averygirl72 mouth sores also appear with sudden change of weather. our mouth should be moist.
If my mouth gets cut or I bite my cheeks or tongue I will get those canker sores. I used to get them so often as I kid and so badly that I could not eat. Thankfully now I do not get them as bad but my son gets them a lot.
@averygirl72 (16656)
For me I rarely get them. I remember having it once and it's really painful. Now they are many
@averygirl72 I think @enlightenedpsych2 could give you some healthy advice on this
@averygirl72 (16656)
@shaggin Why is he or she a doctor?
If they only lasted one day I do not think those were mouth sores. It takes at least a week to heal a mouth sore.
@averygirl72 (16656)
I don't know if they are canker sores they look like blisters. The one is still here in my mouth
@averygirl72 If it is a canker sore,it is painful and can make it hard to eat and talk. A canker sore clears itself in two weeks.
@averygirl72 (16656)
@LadyDuck The one left is bigger now and have white pus but is not painful. The other one disappear in just one day. Hope to get rid of this one tomorrow
@JustBhem (36912)
• Davao, Philippines
Is it because of the weather? The boyfriend sometimes having mouth sores.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Maybe because of stress. They say when you don't take a bath often you will have it
@JustBhem (36912)
• Davao, Philippines
@averygirl72 Yes, that is why we need to take a bath regularly.
@averygirl72 (16656)
@JustBhem Sometimes when it's raining I'm lazy to take a bath
I think the virus Herpes simplex causes cold sores, or fever blisters.
@averygirl72 (16656)
I hope this is not a virus just a bacteria
I believe the herpes one the sores start in the inside of the mouth and wrap around to the outside. Regular canker sores are different.
There are a few reasons I could think of. All of which would send me to a dr.
@averygirl72 (16656)
They say it's body heat trapped when you don't take a bath
@averygirl72 oh lord I would not know about that. Oh no way.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That is bacteria, my friend.Do you floss with a mouthwash? Do it every morning.Then, never touch your mouth. It was my experience before always having that for I always touch my lips, mouth and even tooth, so I always got some white roundular sore.There is a term of that I cannot recall its name. Maybe our Mylotter nurse here, @ingrid knows the name of that bacteria.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Thanks for the advice. I think I didn't touch it. It maybe due to stress and low immune system viruses easily attack my mouth
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
they are canker sores. i get them a lot
@averygirl72 (16656)
Canker sores yes. It's very rare that I have it