my working day....i repair my sofa.

@vilma143 (460)
Dipolog, Philippines
I repair my sala seat and so hard to change the cover, I change the cover color red and it looks so great for me. I think red is the best color among all colors and it feels so hotty to look at. My sala seat is already too old but I have to use it still because I feel so missy if I buy a new one. It is still useful and durable for our daily use, how I love to sleep on my sofa all the time. I am glad that I have a sofa like this it feels me comfort. How about you, does your sofa feels you comfort?
@bluesa (12681)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I do like my sofa when I sit watching tv at night. It is good you could fix yours. :)
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@bluesa, yes, my friend, I do really love to sleep on my sofa too. thank you.
@DaddyEvil (22314)
Hello Vilma, I have been seeing you all over myLot. I thought I would take the time now and wish you a big, Welcome to myLot! I hope you have been having lots of fun here while getting to know our fellow myLotters and earning your pennies! If there is anything I can do to help you or to help you have more fun here, you are welcome to pm me and tell me how I can help. I will always do my best to help in whatever way is needed! I am sure your sofa looks lovely red! For me, a red sofa would make me feel too warm. My sofa is dark blue. I always like to cat-nap on my sofa, too. It is so comfortable! I hope you have a wonderful day!
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@DaddyEvil, thank you very much, my friend, yes, it is nice in this place and I have a lot of fun too here. I meet a lot of very nice people.
@DaddyEvil (22314)
@vilma143 You are very welcome! (I think I will look to see what other discussions you have written. )
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Wow! That`s hard to make but good that you can do some changes with your sofa on your own
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@m_audrey6788, yes, my friend, I do it hard but I must because I cannot find anyone who can repair, it is better than I will be the one to do it. thank you.
@vilma143 Oh That`s great!
@kepweng (6288)
How do you Learn ?? repairing a broken sofa??
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@kepweng, a very good question, my friend, we have a family business here in the Philippines...that is a furniture or an upholstery shop, it is own by my father before that we inherent today...even the work and the bookkeeping job it is me who manage before. and before I get married I know all the works of our business.
My husband uses the recliner in our sofa to sleep on. He wakes earlier than the rest of the house and it is easier for him to sleep on the sofa. I don't think it is as comfortable as he does.
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@ElusiveButterfly....It is comfortable maybe....
@sol_cee (13566)
• Japan
What’s missy?
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
like missing you a lot here in my lot....
@YrNemo (8433)
I thought of doing the same to my old sofas out of sentimental reason. BUT I was so lazy (and we must declutter somehow), so in the end, I chucked those two out! Got some more room in the house now...
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@YrNemo, well, that is good for you too. thank you, my friend.
@cahaya1983 (9415)
We've only had ours for a couple of years and I find them comfy.
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
oh, yes, same as mine.
I often have a nap on our sofa. It is very comfortable for a short rest.
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@JudyEv, yes, it is nice really and feels comfortable.
@nangayo (2287)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Old is gold. Sometimes we never want to leave our old items we are just stuck to them.
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@ongayo, yes, true, my friend.
@dgobucks226 (6642)
It is always satisfying to fix something yourself. Good for you
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@dgobucks226, yes, thank you, my friend.
Glad you were able to change the cover. Our sofa is very comfortable too.
@vilma143 (460)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@Corbins5, yes, thank you, my friend, I am happy now that I did.