Hopefully this weekend

It's been seven long agonizing months since I have seen my kids in person. I have purchased round trip plane tickets for my driver. My mother has made UHAUL reservations. Today I am calling the storage place to let them know that Saturday I will be picking up my stuff. Friday afternoon, I will see my kids for the first time in months and this weekend I am bring them, our pets and our stuff home. I cannot wait. I am just praying for the weather to be good so that we are not all cold and wet as we are loading and unloading the truck. Hopefully this is the last time in a long time that I will need to see the inside of a UHAUL truck because we don't want to move again until we can afford to actually own a home. Wish us luck!
Wishing you the best of luck. Thank you for sharing this happy news!!!
I can barely sleep since I'm so anxious to see them right now
@Daelii (2016)
@acrogodess I'm still so happy for you!!! I bet the kids are excited too. Will they be joining you on mylotting?
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Happy for you!
I am giddy with excitement. I only slept 5 hours tonight!
@acrogodess You`re so excited to see your kids I`m sure they feel the same as you do I hope everything will be ok
@sishy7 (27210)
Good luck! Hope all will go well for you this Friday and over the weekend! Happy to hear that you will see your kids soon after many months...
Yes! I leave tonight and by tomorrow I'll be with them again. Can't wait
@sishy7 (27210)
@acrogodess Have a safe trip! And have a nice time with your kids...
@responsiveme (14417)
Wish you luck ...May love and laughter be yours as you all meet up
And probably emotional tears too lol
I am soooo happy for you!!! I know it has been hurting you so bad not having your kids. I pray everything works out much better from now on for y'all.
Thank you! Prayers are appreciated
@Daelii (2016)
Omg! I am so so very happy for you!!! I hope and pray for a safe and great trip for all of you!
I am going to be so sore when I go to work on Monday lol and probably very sleep deprived
we all wish you luck dear friend and as a mother reading this makes my heart ache for you not seeing them for quite a few months, I haven't seen my 3 daughters now but there is no pain only missing because they are grown ups and are settled on their own now, good luck, good health and God bless you!
My kids are 14 and 16. I know they've grown since I last saw them so they are now both taller than me. We needed a change and moved somewhere with a much cheaper cost of living than NYC so I had to find a job, get an apartment and it was a struggle to find the driver for the truck, but it seems that finally everything is coming together. Thank God!