I got lost

@BarBaraPrz (17573)
St. Catharines, Ontario
I was sitting here at my computer when the radio played "Let's Get Lost" by Chet Baker... and I zoned out. I got lost in his lovely voice. Have you gotten lost lately, either literally or figuratively?
Ha ha I thought you meant you were in a car listening to the song and got distracted and lost which happens to me often.
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
When I first moved to St Catharines I got lost just walking... the "grid" the streets here are patterned on is a parallegram, not squares, and there's lots of "5 point" intersections. I sort of know where I'm going now, as long as I check the map first.
@BarBaraPrz wow interesting! How long have you lived there?
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@shaggin Since June 15.
@GooglePlus (1291)
Yeah that's the power of music. Whenever I am angry on someone I put my headphone and listen to my playlist. Currently listening to whose video shot happened in India -
The second single to be taken from Coldplay's acclaimed new album, A Head Full Of Dreams (out now). Download the song from http://smarturl.it/AHFOD or stream...
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Some nice photography there.
@JESSY3236 (5066)
Yeah. I was listening to Metallica because one of my dreams I had last night had the song in it.
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Which song?
@JESSY3236 (5066)
@BarBaraPrz The song was Turn the Page. Although in the dream there were different lyrics.
@responsiveme (14454)
we get lost quite often when driving around to a new place but hubby refuses to ask for directions:)
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
It's something in their DNA, I think.
You must have got carried away by the song-"Let's defrost in a romantic mist...".I hardly get lost.
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I've been lost in a good book I've been reading and tend to zone out as i get absorbed in the story.
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I always get lost in books -- I dive right in.
@ilocosboy (33293)
yeah, when I am talking and then got distracted because some other guys asking another topic, its awkward.
@BarBaraPrz (17573)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
It is. Sometimes when a friend calls me on her cell phone, I get an echo and can't understand what she's saying.
If I took the time to learn how to use the GPS in my car, I would not get lost. I do not want to read the manual.
I have not get lost literally, but so many time figuratively. I start a work and I get lost in the middle.
@m_audrey6788 (11509)
Sometimes it happens to me
@Billllal (17)
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hahahhah...