Surprised

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I had every intention of sticking to myLot this morning before work but traffic was slow on the site so I got distracted with other stuff. Anyway a couple of minutes ago I realized that i should pop in at least one more time before I have to go get lunch and then go to work and when I got back on myLot I checked my bank. I was surprised to see that I've already reached payout for November. Since it's so early in the month I shouldn't have any issues reaching my goal of $15 by then end of this month. Hope everyone has a great day!
• Denmark
Congrats! Now you can start thinking on how to splurge the money.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It'll go to the same place it goes every month, either to Walmart for groceries or to eBay for books
• Denmark
@thislittlepennyearns I like the book option better. A book is something special. What would be special about buying, say, noodles and tomato sauce or stuff for cleaning the loo/bathroom with your hard earned myLot money?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@MALUSE food is always good too
@sishy7 (27749)
That's great! I have just reached $1 for the month and that's huge for me to earn in just a week time...
Good for you! I'm at $4.18 at the moment.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Good job! I thought for sure you'd be ahead of me lol
@thislittlepennyearns nah. I'm good for about $12 a month usually.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa that was more than me last month
@m_audrey6788 (12778)
Oh nice! Congrats! Hope I reach mine too
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm sure you will
@thislittlepennyearns Thanks! Happy mylotting to you
Glad you are on your way to meet your goal! I will be lucky if I hit the 5 cashout this month. Have a good day!
Awesome! I didn't quite make it at the end of October, but I definitely will for this month. It's nice to finally make it over the hill part .
You are way ahead of me. I have noticed you are very good about comments while I have nothing constructive to say.
@CinnamonGrl (5793)
• Paradise, California
Wonderful that you are doing so well here! I have tried to work so many different ways to try to get into myLot more. This is now helped by the fact some of my earning sites have disappeared or halted the tasks I was participating in. I'm hoping this month will be the one I make payout again. Lots of time left.
@JESSY3236 (5231)
traffic isn't slow for me on here, just me. I got distracted too. I have been trying to figure out how much I will spend on Black Friday and trying to decide on what kind of hoodie to get Chris, my fiance.
Woo for reaching payout.
Way to go! Have a good day!
@sjvg1976 (15667)
That's good I am at $5.42 at present.