Is it a nice way of firing me?

@ricki_911 (16693)
Toronto, Ontario
My demo job i attended a weekend ago. The manager (is where i use to work). I left on good terms i just didn't like how the place was ran or how i was treated I started with this vompany a few months aftrr. Its going in hand samples, coupons and fix the shelf. Well the last 2 timea i went she sent me home and was rude with some ridiculous excuses. I get an email todsy saying they are discontinuing the program right now but if they decide later to contact me.
Sorry that happened to you. It was a cowardly way of doing things.
@sallypup (20723)
• Moses Lake, Washington
That does sound underhanded and cowardly.
@ricki_911 (16693)
• Toronto, Ontario
I thought so as well. I had emailed asking about my schedule. I can see not going to that store due to manager but the other one.
@BarBaraPrz (17301)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
No, that is not a nice way of firing you. That is the coward's way. At least it's not your only job.
@ricki_911 (16693)
• Toronto, Ontario
No, it was 2 shifts a month. But still. I believe it was due to the company i worked for before. The manager has some serious issues. She kept sending me home, and then tried pickinga fight with me. I had told my manager everything that happened.
@m_audrey6788 (10448)
Oh my! It`s not right way to fire you I hope you can still find a much better job and let them suffer in the future for their bad ways
@ricki_911 (16693)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, once i get my new car i will be getting a new jpb on weekends
@ricki_911 Oh nice!
@ricki_911 (16693)
• Toronto, Ontario
@m_audrey6788 i have applied yo a few.
• Peoria, Arizona
Gosh that is so unfair. But I guess that is for the best so you don't have to deal with that stress with that old manager since they seem psychotic.
@ricki_911 (16693)
• Toronto, Ontario
I agree. I had emailed asking about thr schedule. I get that specific store but it was split between 2. The manager is horrible and why i left at 4 years.
@dodo19 (27729)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that this happened. It's definitely not a good way of doing things.
@CinnamonGrl (5635)
• Paradise, California
Well that's a shoddy way to treat people. I hope you find something reliable.