Terribly Tension

Lagos, Nigeria
Life is full of crisis weather you trying to avoid them it will sure come by but the most important thing you should just give your peace to solve the crisis. Don't hope on friends and family ties to solve it for you but put more effort in dealing the crisis.
Oh you can best believe I won't. I come right here for you guys to help me. I don't care to even let my friends and family know my struggles these days.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yes thanks but sometimes help is more than advice
@Emmlex1000 Oh yeah and it ould be good or bad.
• Lagos, Nigeria
My grandmother always said "you don't have to go looking for trouble - it comes looking for you". Many times we can't depend on friends or family to solve our problems - we have to d the best we can.
• Lagos, Nigeria
I believe in what u mean but sometimes we can't deal by ourselves with our muscle and money
@lovebuglena (3181)
If there is a crisis or situation we are dealing with we have to attempt to do it ourselves first. Then, ask for help, if needed. Relying on someone else to fix things is not a good idea.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yes u right but sometimes we need family's or friends help but when they fail it hurts terrible
@m_audrey6788 (11509)
Yes so true!
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yes thanks Things happens in way we don't except
@Emmlex1000 Yes and we just have to be strong in facing it
• Lagos, Nigeria
@m_audrey6788 yes thanks
• Midland, Michigan
It's interesting to me that it sounds like you are saying not to count on family or friends to help in times of need, yet in your replies below it sounds like you're saying the opposite? We all are hit with things in life and sometimes we can just step over the hurdles, while other times they seem to trip us up. I don't think it's necessary to tell everyone all our troubles, but if we need help with ones that we're having difficulty overcoming, then, surely it might be possible to gain some help from someone. Sometimes all the help that is needed or available is prayers for a good outcome. Often, no one else can do more than that and that can be a major help. If family or friends have the means to help if there is a monetary crisis, then that is fine too just so long as both parties agree on whether or not it's paid back or when. When my husband spent almost three months in hospital nine years ago, several of my siblings helped out with our bills. I was expected to pay two of them back while two others blessed us with their abundance and didn't expect it back ever. It's taken us nine years, but I'm happy to say that we are almost completely caught p with what was loaned to us back then. Not everyone has family with extra money, though.
• Lagos, Nigeria
I appreciate your gift of advice
You should try and solve the crisis and have the answers.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yes thanks
You are right! We have to fight our own battles.