Does anyone here do art with driftwood?

If so let me know. I am selling interesting looking pieces of driftwood :) Trying my best to get a little shop on the go.
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
What is this driftwood? Can I use it for preparing wooden articles like Trays? Soon I am likely to start a business and market my products through Amazon. If it can be used for articles that require good, smooth and shiny finish I may be in need of this wood.
No it's not smooth at all. It's like this...
@iridion9 (7288)
Wow, that must be exciting but, I don't have the tools and place to do this type of hobby.
@koopharper (6284)
I work with wood but haven't done anything with driftwood. Might consider it at some point. I'm pretty close to the Atlantic though and I should be able to collect my own stock. Right now I'm trying to use materials I can get for free or really cheap right close to home.
right on :) Where do you sell?
@daphers1981 Most of my selling is local which isn't much. I'm trying to get restarted. I can sell through the Internet but haven't had much luck to date.
Wow that piece of wood has so many creative possibilities but my first thought was this could be the head and beak of a distant flying raptor left over from the Paleolithic time !
haha cool ! :) Nice imagination you have! Love it.
@kepweng (14894)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
its like Skull of dinasours nice that you can do that art do you mind to Sell it??
Yeah I am trying to sell on Etsy to people who want to use these pieces for art, etc.
I find this all the time, its awesome how nature shapes it.
@mohit459 (11871)
• Haldwani, India
No!.. I don't even do art !..
• Pleasant Hill, California
No, but I do sometimes collect interesting pieces.