November 8th

Goodmorning. Been up for about an hour, but have only watched a little bit of the 'Steve Wilkos' show, and now the 'Maury show'. Plus made a small cup of chocolate milk. But it's Wednesday, so I'm about to start the 'Shop Your Way' Wild Wins sweeps, which hopefully I'll win good so it can go towards more Christmas gifts for the kids in the family. In like an hour, my mom and I will be going out to the store to get hamburg for my boyfriend and brothers taco lunch. And probably pick up chicken for ours. Once back home we plan to make lunch and eat, then wash the shower curtain and towels while we start seperating, folding and putting away the laundry that was done yesterday. Plus watch my soap when it comes on at 2pm. Then besides taking my brother to work around 3 or 4, watching my Wednesday night shows as of 8pm, hanging out with my boyfriend, and making steaks for dinner.. I have no other plans for today. -- Hope you have a nice day. Stay safe. Be kind. Take care.
Enjoy your day and your time with your boyfriend. Steaks sounds good. I haven't had a steak in quite some time.
We dont have steaks often cuz they cost so much. Would rather go an hour up to applebees and buy theirs with fries for that same price lol. But they were like $8 yesterday and had money for them so why not.
@CourtlynI Thats a great buy and a great idea. I will pick up some the next time they are on sale here. It doesn't happen often though it seems. We have a place here that has $5 steak dinners. They are really good but I haven't been there in a while.
@Happy2BeMe ueah we ususally get them when on sale for betweeen $5 and $10. Instead of the normally $12-$17.
Your steal sounds yummy! I have not had a steak in ages. i just don't think if it when i decide what to eat. I also have no idea how to cook a steak, so it doesn't taste like a piece of shoe leather!
I dont cook them. Momma does
@Courtlynn oh that was the way it was for me too. My mom cooked everything. Was it yummy?
@Marty1 yes it was. My mokm use to cook everything. But for the last 3 years she's only cooked the burgers, bacon and steaks
You don't need any more plans. You have a full plate. As for me, I've been in the pool, took the forms, filled out correctly, to the doctor's office, and went meat shopping. Now I'm home and ready to Interact until the notifications are complete, and then write. My plan is to get to 25K words. I have almost 19K now.
I agree, but if course will think otherwise later when just watching tv. Lol. Im sure youll be able to do that easy.
@Courtlynn I don't know as it's already 2:30 and I still have a lot of notifications to go. I hope so though.
@just4him oh no. Goodluck
we don't eat steaks anymore , somehow we have lots our taste for them.
I hope i never do. We just hardly have them cause of their prices.
@silvermist (19802)
Looks like like a busy schedule.Steaks for dinner sounds goods.
Definitely sound good.
@prashu228 (25821)
Good morning..you already have a tight schedule..enjoy your day
Thank you.
Sounds like a very busy day ahead of you!!! Enjoy!
Kinda busy for a bit, but mostly not.
@sjvg1976 (18039)
I was busy at work today. I had lots of work pressure , came back home early as wife and daughter were not well so took them to a doctor.
Oh no. Hope theyre better now.
Have a wonderful day. I'm at work just finishing up my break now.
You too!
No plans? Sounds like a busy schedule!
Busy for like an hour or two, really lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It would drive me crazy to make two meals for every meal. Lol
We don't do it for every meal. Only for tacos because my mom won't eat them, and pork chops because I won't. And then once in a while when its more than just me and my mom, and my brother or boyfriend don't want the same as us. As we don't force food on people so we go by what everyone wants.