What is your Stress Buster?

By Resh
@rey123 (790)
Stress is something that affects many people each and every day. Life is full of hassles, deadlines, frustrations, and demands......When I am stressed I usually go to sleep.....What would you do in order to relieve your stress?Would you go to sleep?Would you drink?Would you exercise?Would you meditate?.........What is your stress buster????
I go for a walk. Walking always helps relieve the stress.
@rey123 (790)
That is nice.....May I'll give it a try and see how it works for me.....
@rey123 I hope it works for you too.
@rey123 (790)
@Happy2BeMe Yeah......hopefully
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
Walking and gardening...in fact gardening is the best stress buster ever because plants have a calming effect on us.
@rey123 (790)
Nice.....I guess nature helps us heal in more ways than one. When time is spent with plants, it is not only relaxing but also rejuvenating and helps us take our mind off the hectic routine.My mother likes gardening too
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
@rey123 Yes absolutely !
I always feel less stressed when I am reading a great book. I always have books on hand to read.
@rey123 (790)
That is a very nice way to relieve stress.....According to news research,Reading is the best way to relax and even six minutes can be enough to reduce the stress levels by more than two thirds....
@ebanreb (6939)
Stress is an added burden for all of us. My stress buster is to watch comedy or funny movies. By laughing it releases stress and makes me healthy. So try to laugh hahahaha
@rey123 (790)
Hahaha....I sure will.I have seen many people practise the Laughter Therapy which helps to relieve stress.....So,I guess laughter really works...
I eat out with friends. You get to laugh and forget about the troubles in a little while.
@rey123 (790)
Thats nice.They say Laughter is the Best Medicine.....I guess it is true then....
@sjvg1976 (18360)
I normally listen to music, go for brisk walk, play with my kids or sleep when I am stressed.
@rey123 (790)
Woww....Thats alot of activities.....I seldom listen to music when I am really stressed.....But when I do it helps alot.....
@1creekgirl (10714)
Reading my Bible helps. Sometimes I put on my favorite playlist of music and turn it up loud!
@rey123 (790)
Woww....It must be nice to reach out to the Almighty when things are not working so well
@1creekgirl (10714)
@rey123 Jesus is not only my Savior and Healer, He's my best friend!
@rey123 (790)
@1creekgirl Likewise.Give me a five.....we've got a mutual friend