If you're upset that you aren't earning much here lately

Here's a helpful hint: Try spell-checking your posts so people can actually make sense out of them. When they are unintelligible, people don't even know what to respond to them. You're welcome.
• Peoria, Arizona
this is a toss-up for me. Some people are older, don't know what spell check is, can barely see the screen, and are probably very shaky with their hands so it is harder to type. but I understand your point. Some posts are just way too hard to read and with my dyslexia, things are hard enough for me the read but I still try to read as best as I can on jumbled up posts. I mean I make a lot of mistakes, I can't really blame my dyslexia on my posts because I should proofread but it happens. Like I said, you are right, but also, there are some exclusion and some people will be nice enough to try and read what others will say.
It has gotten so bad that someone even messaged me to ask if someone had had a stroke due to the horrific spelling
• Peoria, Arizona
@NJChicaa I understand that. If I could be an editor to those posts then I would be. I feel bad for those that cannot write very well and it isn't their fault.
I think I know who you mean. I understand your ire.
Post after post of gibberish
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
If I could give this a million likes I would.
It has been driving me insane
Some of the older people do not know what spell check is, I will read and respond anyways. Why? I try to be extra kind to the elderly regardless.
It's fine to post your gibberish but don't then complain that people aren't replying and your earnings are down.
@Scrapper88 (1332)
Most of the time; I like to read what I write before I hit to post.That way; I can see if I made any mistakes.
• Aurora, Colorado
SAY IT AGAIN! I noticed there are lots of foreign people from different countries on here too, so I give them a break since English sometimes (clearly) isn't their first language. BUT MAN! It's like did you not learn basic spelling..?
I wasn't referring to non-native speakers
• Aurora, Colorado
@NJChicaa I wasn't either, the last part was for native speakers.
At school, I spend my time pointing out mistakes that need to be corrected. Here I follow this rule - Criticizing users for bad or broken English - We have users from all around the world, and they are welcome regardless of their proficiency with the English language. In fact, a lot of users come here to get better with their English skills. Let's help them out. It doesn't matter what I think. This is the rule.
Oh I don't criticize people for bad or broken English. I have an issue when people complain that they aren't getting many responses on their posts, they need the money, they are being discriminated against due to their age, etc. when it is really due to the fact that their posts are overloaded with horrific misspellings.