Are you scared to die?

photo from google
@ebanreb (4815)
Death is one of the saddest parts of our lives. When one of our close relatives die we feel in pain, we feel incomplete. Some would say they are ready to die and some would say they are not. Is dying really scares you? Is death the end of everything? What do you think?
@jbb316 (1779)
i use to be but now that I am older and am at peace with my life and who I have be come, I am not. I know what is waiting for me on the other side. I will be ok whenever it is that I get there
@ebanreb (4815)
At least you are ready my friend when that time comes for me I an mot yet ready to live my love ones
@jbb316 (1779)
@ebanreb well that is one thing I struggle with. I am not ready to leave my children. I still have so much to teach them. I know they will not be ok without me. not yet.
@ebanreb (4815)
@jbb316 Yeah thats right. We are not yet ready to leave our love ones. I m teary eyed now.
We will not know until we face the end.
@ebanreb (4815)
Thats the scariest part we do not know what will happen.
@ebanreb So very true.
@AkoPinay (10827)
I am not scared to die but I am not ready yet. I want to die in sleep and with lots of foods to serve for the visitors of my wake, I want them to be comfortable, not to be hungry during their visit. I still need to save money for it.
@ebanreb (4815)
hahahaha thats nice you die with food all over your place. hahaha.
@lady1993 (15637)
we can't really tell... but i am not afraid of dying, i am more afraid of people close to me dying
@ebanreb (4815)
Yeah that is true