Is the Saudi prince becoming reckless

@shynu44 (4432)
I think the saudi prince is doing a great job by relaxing some tough islamic rules and allowing women to drive and watch matches in stadiums. I dont believe he i being reckless.
@saiama (838)
• Mumbai, India
sudden changes do attract criticism from all corners specially if society has been suppressed for too long specially middle eastern countries............ change is welcome in western cultures and some other countries peacefully and happily..... but these countries would take time to change ....but one day sure all will be treated equally
@shynu44 (4432)
change is inevitable.
@AliCanary (1781)
I think he is doing a good job to ease the cruel restrictions on women. It's ridiculous that they had to wait until 2015 to vote and until now to even drive. We let 16-year-olds drive in our country, and grown women have much more sense! And he should only share the credit with the brave women who stood up to the unfair rules and protested until their voices were finally heard.
@shynu44 (4432)
change is inevitable
@AliCanary (1781)
@shynu44 - Each generation seems to get successively more liberal and kind. I believe we actually ARE evolving! :)
I don't think giving more rights to women should be considered as being reckless.I'll say that the saudi prince is aggressive enough for changes to take effect in the kingdom.
As long as the people he arrested are not killed, I think all will be fine.