The hall of military prowess

@xiaolisu (1958)
Shenyang, China
The hall is used for some small celebration of royal family. Sometime the empire greet foreign ambassador or handle some nation affairs at this hall.at early qing dynasty. This place become royal publishing house and some painting talent lived here.this hall become a painting exhibition area since 2008.some regular painting exhibition of the forbidden city just hold at here.the art of zhao fengfu is on display right now. The exhibition will lasting to the end of this year. I heard Trump visiting China yesterday and have a tea party with Chairman xi just at baoyun building located west next of this hall
@kepweng (10838)
do you see trump in china?
@xiaolisu (1958)
• Shenyang, China
No i turn back to my hometown. Its far away from Beijing. The forbidden city is closed to public during Trump visiting
@mandala100 (35589)
@xiolisu I hope that you could post a picture of that hall my friend. Thank you.
@xiaolisu (1958)
• Shenyang, China
Yes i want put pic on it