The Move to Idiocracy

@tallawah (7370)
Kingston, Jamaica
Sixty per cent of career ambassadors have either retired or resigned since Donald Trump took office. The loss of so many senior officers has a serious effect on the ability of America to influence world events. A lot of people, decent, educated people, patriotic people, can't put up with nor defend the vulgar and repulsive behaviour of the POTUS so have no choice but to pack up and leave. Idiocracy will prevail, and America become the laughing stock of the world.
• Denmark
Let's hope that Trump will only be a footnote in the history books once he's gone.
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
He'll be the low point by which others are judged.
@anniepa (26863)
And let's hope he's gone sooner rather than later...like NOW!!!
• Pleasant Hill, California
I certainly hope so. Will Congress be Democrat-controlled after 2018, thanks to Trump? We shall see.
I hope that Americans won´t do it twice and reelect him
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I am amazed at the gross stupidity. As the days pass, as he is caught in more lies, more tricks, as it becomes clearer and clearer ... his toe suckers still hold on to him.
@tallawah I am also amazed at the number of supporters he still has.
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@marguicha This is the result of dumbing down. Most of us, in the 3rd World, are buying from ABA... Anywhere But America. Things we used to get from the US have been replaced by Chinese stuff. The only stuff that is America are those attached to the 'string loans' and the amount is getting smaller. Right now, you can't find 'Made in America' stuff.
@josie_ (5115)
Donald Trump is the lightning rod that is getting blame and criticize for all of the US problems. But it's really the elite class of which he is a part of that put him there.
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
No one expected him to be so ill mannered, childish and stupid.
@anniepa (26863)
It's like it's the very elite billionaire business types and the very low-class, low information, poorly educated types who support him. The majority of us who are more in the middle as well as some rich people with actual brains AND hearts and some poor people who aren't illiterate and racist know he's a horrible person.
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@anniepa He has proven it. Finds a horrible site where the British neo nazis post, and copies and sends their rubbish. David Duke is so proud of him. For those too stupid to know, he used to be in charge of the KKK.
@ebanreb (4748)
I think we need to have a watchful eye what will happen to America. Hope Trump will give what his people wants and not his wants.
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
No. He is doing what he's doing like this.... he shouts his stupidity at his stupid followers, and enriches himself.
@ebanreb (4748)
@tallawah Hahahaha nice one
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@ebanreb thank you
@anniepa (26863)
I can't even imagine what kind of person would be willing to work for him or his administration. For one thing, he's no doubt going to take a lot of his staffers down with him and we all know he won't hesitate to throw anyone under the bus, probably even his own kids other than his precious Ivanka.
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I agree with you. he'll blame everyone else for his failures. And his sheep will follow him.
@anniepa (26863)
@tallawah I just heard on the news that he's been angry at Ivanka for saying there's a special place in hell for child molesters. So I guess he thinks they'll go to heaven?
@tallawah (7370)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@anniepa She shouldn't be revealing his secrets