Do you think you're grown at 18?

Aurora, Colorado
As an 18 year old, I DO NOT THINK I AM GROWN! I am legal, that's it. I can vote, that's it. I don't pay bills, I don't have a job at the moment. I don't do anything an adult does. However, I'm also in college. Anyways, do you think 18 is grown? I hear too many people my age say they can do whatever because they are "18 and grown."
I think those who are age 18 and very responsible and mature may be considered mature. For most 18-year-olds, they are far from being all grown up. Many in their 20s and 30s are not yet grown.
• Calgary, Alberta
I am 33 years old and I still watch Anime, Play video games seriosly, I debate 12 year olds in forums on who is stronger between Son Goku and Superman, I act mature and grown in public but I am a closet man child who still loves geeky stuff. Last Halloween, I cosplayed a fictional character for. I have a job and I have lots of responsibilities but I still dont want to grow, so I do it secretly.