My Journey into The Morning

@Bluedoll (16820)
Suppose I could write about breakfast? I got up stumbled down the stairs and oh dear, nearly tripped. Went into the kitchen and walked into the cupboard. When did it get so dark so early? Reached behind the fridge to turn on the kitchen light. Why is the switch for the kitchen light behind the fridge? Don’t even ask. Then I looked outside to see what it was like out. Darn, I should have looked when the light was off so I could actually see something. Turned the light off and went back to look again. Couldn’t see much. It’s just too dark. Felt my way around the fridge again. I wished I hadn’t turned off the kitchen light. Splash flood of lights as it comes on again. I don’t really remember what I had for breakfast this morning. No big deal. No one cares anyway.
Of course they care - those posts get quite a number of responses. And you have written something here , I also wondered why my light switch was behind my fridge - then I moved the fridge.
@Bluedoll (16820)
I wish I could move my fridge. There is no place to put it. I think they put it there to annoy me. Yeah that's what they did. Someone 6 decades ago said let's do something to bug that sleepy head that is going to wander around looking for something.
You're right - I don't care what you had for breakfast, but I found your post quite entertaining
@Bluedoll (16820)
That's okay just as long as you don't care about everything. That would be bad! Thanks for the compliment. If you laughed on this one then it was successful.
@Bluedoll If I'd found it dumb you wouldn't have even known I'd been here. And yes you were successful in making me laugh
I am not going to ask why the switch is behind the fridge. I promise.
@Bluedoll (16820)
Why not I've asked that question more times than I can count. But thanks for not bringing out my frustration. I have a small closet at the front door area, it's suppose to be a place to take off your clothes, well not all your clothes just some of them. The light switch for that area is in the living room not in the room itself which means when you go inside and close the inside door.. where did everything go?
Confused
@Bluedoll (16820)
which part? quote would help or are you confused about .. i don't know you tell me
@Emmlex1000 (1516)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Thanks for sharing
@Bluedoll (16820)
thanks for commenting
@bluesa (12803)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
what a start to your morning, I walk around with my eyes shut for at least 10 minutes after I have woken up