Babys First Christmas

I have never been this excited for the holidays. My son is 11 months old and I have already started watching christmas movies with him and listening to christmas music. I know that he wont really understand the concept of christmas and presents, but is there anything that i can get him or do to make his first christmas magical? Any ideas? It will also be his first birthday in december so I want to do something amazing for him.
He's too young to remember the experience but a birthday party with lots of photos would surely make it a memorable one.
yes you are right. I'll just take a ton of pics lol. I think I'd be more excited than him anyways.
@MargueriteJolie Most parents are. Though my son couldn't remember his first birthday, his pictures showed how much he had enjoyed being surrounded by people who loves him and with presents.
Take pictures of the holiday spirit so he can see them when he grows up. Of course you can still give him gifts suitable for his age too =)
yes. Thats actually a good idea. Maybe i'll put together a little photo album to give to him once he gets a little older. Im trying not to get to crazy and excited since he we like the boxes more than the actual gifts.
@MargueriteJolie Yes no need to spoil too much =) Even bows are nice and shiny, but maybe a nice educational toy for him and photos of course!
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
he must be a very cute babe! wish all of you good luck!
I remember the days during my kids first xmas i was also so excited too. Even today. Every time that there will be an event for them i am also excited and hoping that they will enjoy and have fun memories.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page. --- Btw, your photo is sideways.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@ebanreb (6268)
I think a simple but meaningful celebration for your baby will do.
@sishy7 (27667)
Exciting milestones waiting for you in December! Welcome to myLot, by the way!