what is your take on gun control?

@sugartoes (34780)
Greencastle, Indiana
I would like to know if what you hear in this video is right or should there be something else we're missing we've heard about all kinds of shootings over the years & now we just had one in Texas that took out 26 people. With all that's been said about the ones that shot people out of the blue it seems to me there's SOMETHING we're missing & that needs to be addressed to stop this from happening, so I thought maybe someone here knew. We have a very serious problem here & there needs to be SOMETHING done about it & that WHAT seems hard to find within the gov laws that's not being DONE to stop it so maybe we need to find a way to get this fixed or addressed.
In the wake of any mass shooting, there's a predictable and justified burst of public outrage and sorrow followed by a series of "do something now" legislati...
Sad, but I don't think it will ever be 'fixed'.
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I sure hope there can be something done cause if you think about how many lives have been taken in just this year alone is shocking.
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him you are so right or other ways of getting rid of us.
I think the answer is better security armed guards metal detectors other things of that nature.
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TRBRocks420 so we should have metal detectors in every public place? I don't think that would have stopped the shooter in Texas, would it?
@sugartoes No but a couple squad cars in the parking lot probably would.
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TRBRocks420 that you may be right on.
I have a gin and I intend on keeping it. I cant go anywhere as it is because of the crazy people running wild in this world. Its like the wild west all over again.
@sol_cee (13616)
• Japan
What’s a gin?
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sol_cee ? where do you see that at?
@ebanreb (4782)
Right now killings are everywhere. The government should provide protection of its citizens. The government should strictly provide the implementation of laws that will safeguard the people.
Something needs to be done really soon. It is getting out of control.
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 your so right but WHAT? what can or SHOULD be done?
@miketagz (1329)
Not bad for self defense but some countries are consider prohibited. Some people use for illegal things. That's for sure.
@miketagz (1329)
@sugartoes Agreed.
@sugartoes (34780)
• Greencastle, Indiana