Breakfast by Astrological Sign

Daytona Beach, Florida
Just had to share this with you in a short and to the point style. There I was surfing the net and found an article that tells each horoscope sign what is ideal for them to have at breakfast. You don’t have to agree but it is interesting to consider what they say. Aries March 21 – April 19 Aries are considered to be people who don’t want to waste a moment of time so they usually don’t want to waste time on breakfasts. They are quite satisfied to have plain black coffee which can get them up and running in no time. Taurus April 20 – May 20 People born under Taurus just love their food. However they can be satisfied by just having the one thing they crave like Canadian bacon. Gemini May 21 – June 20 Gemini could do very well to begin their day with energizing and eye opening grapefruit. Cancer June 21 – July 22 For this sign the best breakfast is a bowl of oatmeal. Leo July 23 – August 22 Love bright and eye opening colors so for them a glass of orange juice is just the right choice. Virgo August 23 – September 22 Virgo are always worrying that they won’t have enough time to make it to their appointments. So they look for simple and quick breakfasts like granola. Libra September 23 – October 22 If you’re a Libra better hope you have Poptarts in your cupboard. You can always have a choice of flavors. Scorpio October 23 – November 21 Scorpio can have a nervous stomach in the mornings. So a simple piece of toast is the best way to go when it comes to breakfast. You can choose any topping you like. Sagittarius November 22 – December 21 People under this sign enjoy usual breakfasts from time to time. Mostly they love to explore. So they can choose whatever is on hand for their breakfast even if it happens to be something like pizza. Capricorn December 22 – January 19 Capricorns are considered to be go-getters. However to be able to function they need food as fuel for their brains. If they are eager to get up and go then their best bet is a bowl of cereal. Aquarius January 20 – February 18 Aquarius could do very well with a simple granola or protein bar. All those nutrients will give you the energy you need to take on the day. Pisces February 19 – March 20 Pisces are free spirits and don’t look for any kind of specific organized meal. For them a plate of scrambled eggs would do just fine. I am a Pisces and you know I don’t even remember the last time I wanted scrambled eggs. When it comes to eggs I prefer mine sunny side up sitting on some pan fried potatoes. What do you say?
Oatmeal? Awesome (sarcastically).
• Eugene, Oregon
Love those good old fashioned oats with raisins and/or pecans.
Sorry @JohnRoberts so you are just like me I am told scrambled eggs and I haven't eaten them in ages. Wonder who makes these things up.
• Eugene, Oregon
Virgo here and I do like granola, plain yogurt, maybe blue berries all on top of a good sized helping of whole grain cereal, though I seldom have appointments to keep.
At least in your case the astrologer guessed right @JamesHxstatic
My husband is Pisces and he has scrambled eggs in the morning. As for me, I never have a nervous stomach as a Scorpio, but toast with peanut butter sounds nice.
No, thank you. I'd rather do with less energy than eat this kind of breakfast.
@crossbones27 (20306)
• Redlands, California
How neat a horoscope. Not seen many do that well, I say well done and know our behaviors well.
Well I shared this because I don't think you can really tell how people do breakfast through the stars but I saw from the comments that for some it did agree. Did I agree for you @crossbones27
• Redlands, California
@RasmaSandra Called me out on my behavior patterns like a champ miss lady.
Orange juice is fine with me but I don't have it regularly.
The orange juice here that you can purchase is never pure orange juice @JudyEv and someone I know even said when she drinks it she gets stomach acid. I used to drink Tropicana when I lived in the states or made it from frozen.
@RasmaSandra We have pure orange juice or 35% orange juice. It has never affected me adversely.
@bunnybon7 (36914)
• Holiday, Florida
virgo here and i love breakfast. i either got up early enough to have a good one or took it on the run. lol. so guess your astronomer don't know a lot. lol
Must say I am glad this is not my astrologer @bunnybon7 that is why I shared this because I knew that it could not be true that you could predict such things.
@bunnybon7 (36914)
• Holiday, Florida
@RasmaSandra yes they want to make money by predicting such future things etc. from superstisous people
I am Virgo - and I work for myself now, so my breakfasts are leisurely and the main meal of the day. I love whole grain cereals.
@TheSojourner (17442)
I do not drink orange juice, so it doesn't work for me.
@BarBaraPrz (20161)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I'm an Aquarian and I did have granola for breakfast today, but usually it's toast or apple pie or potato chips... whatever's handy.
@nomus24g (23799)
that's too much of a superstition...
@responsiveme (16757)
A fun read but wouldn't want cereals all the time
Ahhhm, I'm a Leo and I can't survive my mornings with only a glass of orange juice for breakfast. I teach 5th graders if I don't eat a full breakfast I think I'll faint before recess time.
@ilocosboy (34418)
I'm Aries and somehow I find it true. My morning is always occupied and it coffee was always been a part of it, though not really black one.
• Preston, England
I'm Aquarian - I see cereal bars as like sweets or chocolate - not as a filling meal - I'd have a massive breakfast if I could be bothered making it but often settle for something quick and easy
@m_audrey6788 (13664)
I`m a capricorn but I don`t get what "go-getters" means?
People who get up in the morning and cannot wait to get out and begin their day @m_audrey6788
@RasmaSandra Oh sounds like me