I guess I´ll make it this month too.

Chile
Good night, dear lotters. In spite of the several things this month, I have reached already $4.06. That means that it is very possible that I will reach my goal. And anyway, it is almost sure that I´ll reach the minimum. Tomorrow I will not mylot in the morning. I´ll go to a plant nursery with Tania. And at tea time I will receive my 2 youngest grandkids who will stay with me until late at night. Their parents will go out for dinner. So, I don´t know what my day will bring as mylotting goes. Still, I have to rest today. So, goodnight, dear friends. I hope I can come at some time tomorrow. Sleep tight
@sallypup (20876)
• Moses Lake, Washington
That's great about your reaching your goal. Congrats. I'm sure you will have fun playing with the grand kiddies.
I think you did a great job. I have a long way to go in reaching the minimum payout. I was so busy lately. I need to finish my online training.
@kobesbuddy (17105)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Good night, Marguicha. I hope you get a very restful sleep tonight:) Have fun with your family, tomorrow!
That is very good I hope you enjoy your night.
Good for you. Almost halfway in the month and I have yet to reach $1. It would be great to get a payout this December.
I know you have a bigger goal here. Perhaps this month you can even reach USD15
@rubyriaz007 (1692)
That is really great. I reached 5$ yesterday. You too will soon reach 5$ .Have fun with your grandkids.Enjoy.
@wongchoiyee (6537)
Yeah, see you around soon. Mine is just 0.20 cents now after receiving payment yesterday.
You surely are going to reach your goal this month. Have a nice morning to the plant nursery.
Have a good night's rest.
@magallon (17229)
That's good news.. i am sure you can reach that $5 this month.. I hope I can have it too...
Sounds like a nice day planned. Goodnight
@shubhu3 (12405)
• New Delhi, India
Wow! You reached quite early that is great.
@Srbageldog (4936)
Goodnight. Enjoy your day tomorrow.
@CoralLevang (39888)
Congratulations! I thought it was going to be a tough month, but I'm happy that I am now over $4 tonight. I was surprised to reach over a dollar today. So screwy sometimes. LOL Have a great day tomorrow, Marga. Hugs and much love to you.
@shivamani10 (9973)
• Hyderabad, India
yes. Better attend your work and have some rest. You can carry forward the mylot work to the next day. The easiest way to tackle such situation. I generally do it like that.
That's good that you will reach the minimum again. It's always good to reach your goals.
@hostessman (6923)
• Tucson, Arizona
i never set a goal as to what to make, i do one post a day and thats about it...hope you got a good night of sleep
good ight have a great sleep lovely sweet dreams seeou tomorrow lol
• Peoria, Arizona
You are doing so well! Hope you have a great weekend!