“When you are terrible at something, what do you do?”

For some people, they tend to whine about everything if they feel frustrated over something. It is normal to be feeling in blue. The sad part, even if you had given your ample time and advice, they still don’t listen. It would be better to ignore them. I salute for those people who can handle terrible things that might or is happening in their lives. I think it is better to deal with it first. If the situation cannot handle our own power, then it is about time to ask for any assistance or help. “How about you, guys?” “Do you handle your mess first before asking for help?” Image Credit: pixabay.com
I certainly don't go whining to people. Mostly I look after my own problems.
For me, it is not healthy to whine about personal concerns. There are times that some people might be burned you down and shared the secrecy of the problems.
@magallon (17371)
I am a person who solves my problems on my own. I only ask for help if I have tried everything but not successfully solved it. I don't want to share my problem with others. So as long as I can handle it myself, i keep it to myself and solve it by myself too..
I also do the same thing, my friend. It is also awkward to do share private concerns.
@magallon (17371)
@Shavkat sharing our problems makes it worst sometimes. It creates gossip too.
@magallon I do agree with you. We need to choose true friends to talk with.
I tryto figure out what I dlid wro ng andd correctt first hen ifi canotI willask for hhelp from my son but at times askigf for help fro 'someone inthat trade if a smart thiing as they can show you what you did wsrong and also shoy you jvvhow to do it yourself o ncve you learnthat you feel self comfdent and thats a great feelng
I agree. We have to find time to reflect what went wrong. Then, we can try to figure out how to deal with it. It is also overwhelming if someone wants to extend their helping hand along the process of solving it.
@Shavkat I learned to resetr my modem an fouter wem mu cable lgoes off line a repair man showed me jopw and its so simple I do not need to call for jelp a good feelvilmg to be able too do some things on compue fro myself lol lo
@Hatley For technical part, I am so eager to know the How To's. It is not my cup of tea.
@Ithink (6782)
I just figure out a way of doing it, if I have to and I mean really have to I ask hubby to help. Other then that we do figure things out ourselves. I hate asking for help for anything.
That's the advantage of having a partner. You can share things up and solve an issue together.
@Ithink (6782)
@Shavkat Yes it is
@kobesbuddy (19442)
• East Tawas, Michigan
First I try to understand what caused the issue, in the first place. Then, I try to decided if it's something I can tackle alone, or if possibly, I might have to ask for someones help.
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
I'd assess my situation and think of ways to fix my problem. Sometimes, being human, I talk to really close friends about stuff bugging me. That eases the load even if all they have for me is a pat on the back. :)
It is nice to have true friends that can lean on in times of difficulties. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find true friends nowadays.
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
@Shavkat that's true. True friends I have are less than the fingers of just one of my hands. I have just two true friends. Whom have stuck with me even in the darkest days of my life. I'd say I'm pretty lucky to have such two true friends.
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
However, I've found some real true online friends particularly on myLot. Even though it is sort of an online social community in it's own right, yep, there are some of them just right here willing to lend an ear to an ailing wit or soul. :)
@averygirl72 (14064)
I try to handle my problems as long as I can. If I can't handle it anymore I ask for other's help
We are still humans and we need to ask for help if things cannot be handled in our own way.
Although I don’t like people who gripe about the things that happen to them, I believe that asking for help is never wrong. In itself you’re already admitting that you’re not capable of doing it yourself and if in case of comitting a mistake asking for help is already admitting that you’ve done something wrong too...but asking for help is hard, because of the same reasons stated, you need to lower your pride...
I do agree with what you had stood for. That's the problem for some, they can't admit their mistakes because of pride and it hurts their ego.
I usually try to fix whatever the issue is myself. There have been times when I have whined over things.
I take it all the personal issues first. I can whine it all in the four corner of the room and then, think what would be possible solutions.
I never go whining, if I feel frustrated I try to do my best to solve my own problems.
@shivamani10 (10727)
• Hyderabad, India
yes. You are right. I agree with you.
@ourlot (1005)
Try your best. That's a good beginning. If you are bad at it, but you like it, at some time you'll be reasonable good.
@Shiva49 (9664)
Normally the buck stopped with me. I keep pegging away, trying different modes of approach and reach a destination. The end result might not be the perfect solution but from my sincere effort - siva
@ridingbet (37918)
i can handle a difficulty with an open mind. if i cannot handle, i can quietly bring out my ire by shouting, and then the tension is released.
• Japan
i dont like forcing my luck or ability..for example i am really bad at singing and also playing any instruments,so i just dont doo..have a nice day.
@peachpurple (10708)
I whine a lot when I failed to perform something well.