Dropping with BMF

@yugocean (8375)
BMF ( Beer Money Forum ), used to be my best money making site for previous few weeks, but resent unwanted changes have not only dropped the serious earnings, but also raised risk of waste. Previously we were credited for 5 comments in an hour but now it is dropped to 3 comments per hour. Yet today after waiting for one hour, we I was credited for 1 comment only, and wasted two qood quality comments. What is happening in BMF?
@sjvg1976 (18386)
I am not on that site. Let me check. If you other earning sites please tell me.
@yugocean (8375)
Right now I am in 5 proper sites including myLot and BMF. In BMF, be sure not to create any thread that is already there, and no comment that do not macth thread; it is some what not very accepted now.
@sjvg1976 (18386)
@yugocean ok how much they pay. ?
@yugocean (8375)
@sjvg1976 3 comments in one hour credited. Per comment will receive 15 to 25 BMF coin. Thread can earn maximum 30 BMF coin. Each BMF coin is valued at $0.001 There is also marketplace which is similar like old myLot task.
@tusziget (326)
I don't know what to say...It didn't happened to me,to be wasted my comments.Yes,it happened very rarely,when I exceeded the limits by mistake.Anyway,I will stick with BMF.
@yugocean (8375)
I am taking care of keeping comment at time, now earning are dropped very sharp in BMF, but we have no option there.
@tusziget (326)
@yugocean I still can make 0.80$ there daily,and if I complete some offers in the Marketplace section,then I can earn even more.
@yugocean (8375)
@tusziget Good, I'll take it a big in few days. As now I am waiting for almost two hours to post in BMF.
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
what is the forum about?
@yugocean (8375)
It is paying forum and we discuss only online earnings there.
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
@yugocean oh! how much have you earned there so far?
@yugocean (8375)
@hydraa we can earn as per your comment and threads, and not all posts are credited, but if any comment/thread is deleted, it takes maximum fixed amount from our credit.
@alberello75 (17610)
• Genova, Italy
Remember you have to write at least 100 characters, spaces excluded? Then - The bmf office - How to make money online - Marketplace No more paid. (this is sorry!) Remember that. Greetings Alessandro, new member of BMF.
@yugocean (8375)
I am same Yugocean
@alberello75 (17610)
• Genova, Italy
@yugocean That is. I try to understand. You on BMF, are signed there as : Yugocean?
@yugocean (8375)
@alberello75 Yup and you?
I'm dropping it now since I don't really do any 'earning' sites so I really have nothing to say there
@yugocean (8375)
But you can earn there, you always have good writing post. You must be missing interested writing and mylot thread.
@yugocean It's been 24 hours and no payment yet, I wonder if I should message him.
@JolietJake you're not donating your earnings anymore?
@Tina30219 (34272)
• Onaway, Michigan
I earned my first cashout there now going to try for another here soon.
@yugocean (8375)
BMF is still No 1 among all paying Forums, really there is no match.
@Tina30219 (34272)
• Onaway, Michigan
@yugocean It might be for some but I think it is harder to earn there myself. As soon as I found out the site was going down I went and cashed out what I had there.
@yugocean (8375)
@Tina30219 most of us did including me, I cashed out 29.99 that time, while my plan was to wait till 50$.
@kepweng (15230)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
how long your a member of bmf ? and how many time you got paid Already?
@yugocean (8375)
I joined last year and paid several times. I still have over 37 USD there, but I will withdraw later after deciding the gateway.
@kepweng (15230)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@yugocean i heard that bmf boss is Stricker now??