how to lose weight

hello,everybody! now My weight is overweight,so I want to find some ways to lose my weight. some body say cut back on sugars and starches(carbs) some body say low-fat diets other way is doing exercise to lose weight and many other ways to lose weight. do you choose which way to lose weight? and do it work?
@magallon (17369)
Jogging, walking, dancing, swimming. those are some form of exercise that help in losing weight. Me,? i cannot do jogging and swimming here. So I just do zumba or dancing , but that is inside our house and sometimes I do walking too.
Yes,These are good way to lose weight. especially zumba,It could let peoples happily lose their weight.
@tusziget (259)
@galaxy2017 Yes,this is an entertaining form of losing weight.Totally agree.
@dodoazo (11383)
@tusziget I absolutely favor this fir it works for me.
@tusziget (259)
I think it is better to try out different things yourself.Not everybody's organism react the same way.I have seen people,who ate a lot of bread and have slim figure and other persons even eating even 1 slice of bread and putting more weight on.I think it would be good if you could measure yourself every day eating different meals and to see this way which type of meals is easily accepted by your organism.Anyway,couple of tips from me:after each meal try to eat some type of fruit or to drink a cup or warmer water(these help the metabolism very much).
Yes,that's right,Not everybody's organism react the same way. so we do need to find a suitable way to lose weight that is suitable for ourself. perhaps when we find the right way, we can lose our weight easily!
@tusziget (259)
@galaxy2017 You are absolutely right.Me too I have find the right track how to eat everyday,to keep my figure.It took me a while,till I figured it out.
@dodoazo (11383)
@tusziget I exercise everyday by taking a brisk walking early in the morning and control my carbo intakes. By a matter of month I was able to reduce my weight from 70'kls to 65 kls.
@ChoukseyMK (1020)
Low calories diet and routine light exercise or one hour daily are important to control your weight.
@tusziget (259)
Yes,this is a very good advice.Low calories food indeed can help very much to lose weight and to not feel hungry in the same time.Yep,some light exercises are very good.
@tusziget you have to strictly follow your timetable
Yes,that's right, Do you know some healthy recipes or which website have some healthy recipes? Low calories and enough nutritional healthy recipes.
I would say decrease your calorie intake ans increase your exercise and you will see results.
oh, generally, eating is happy, exercise is painful. I know no pain, no gain for exercise,but most of the time,I can't stick to it.
@tusziget (259)
@galaxy2017 You are right.Eating makes you happy,but doing exercises requires time and effort.There must be some way out.
@tusziget Thank you so much you understand this feeling!
@rey123 (773)
Hit the gym,go for a walk,take a dip at the pool,eat on time so that your metabolism rate does'nt go down,have a balanced diet and have a good night's sleep because sleep deprivation disrupts the body's ability to properly use insulin.When the insulin is functioning well,the fat cells remove the fatty acids in the body.But when the body becomes insulin resistant,it eventually leads to excess fat storage in the body......
I lose 2 kilos in one week. Keep on diet and do some exercise. By the way, you can also go to the gym. Hope you lose weight.
wow, That's so quickly,good job.
You have to fix your diet and do regular workout. That's it! If you do these two, you should become fitter.
Yes, That's right, Thank you.
@angkol (39)
I think it is good for to have a little sport, like having basketball in the morning, and keep your food less than your normal eating habit, and don't forget to manage your time, because time is important in having weight loss activity.
@tusziget (259)
Yes,you are right.We have to manage our time somehow,to do the most important things in our life,among them,finding time to do some exercises,which can bring many benefits to our health.
@rubyriaz007 (2596)
Have green tea regularly, do exercises, Take equal quantity of bitter gourd, gooseberry, a bit of turmeric and a few curry leaves. Make a juice of this and have daily in the morning on empty stomach. It really works. You will definitely get the result.
@sjvg1976 (14714)
Do physical exercise more and take diet with less calories. Eat specially fruits and few vegetables more that will help to reduce your weight.
I use a very consistent guide in my body to help me make the most wise choices for eating nutritious foods
@wongchoiyee (6586)
Proper diet and exercise is the way to go.
@cabhay (365)
@galaxy2017 just consume less calories and burn more of them by exercising or playing any kind of sports . And eating the right food.
@amimar (23)
The best way to loose weight is regular exercise and also you must avoid sugary food
@dpk262006 (54849)
Enjoy what you feel like eating. People give so many advice, which could confuse you. Be proud of yourself.