Do you have a Punishments! with your son ? or daughter? or grand kids?

@kepweng (6408)
Good day too All! I remember when i was a kid my parents gave me a punishments my fathers spank my butt with a leather belts ! and my mother get spank my butt or hands with spatula! when im Not behaving and not Sleeping in afternoon and early in the evening ! and my aunts who is cousin of my mother is hired as our nanny before! her Punishments to me is she well get a candle and drop those melting wax in my hands so its painful! and a couple of times too she well pee or urinate in a Empty bottle or can and when im not sleeping early or getting out the house too played with other kids her punishment is she let me force open my mouth and drink her urine! and some time she poured the bottle with urine in my head like im taking a bath with It!! thats is the Punishments i experienced as a lonely kid and i have sad childhood !
• Peoria, Arizona
Spanking is fine but with a leather belt that is awful, most of those are done right abuse and torture. that is awesome. A pop on the mouth or spanking is fine. I don't like doing that, I rather talk it out. I don't have kids, but I baby sat a lot of kids and everyone says I have the mom glare, if kids saw my glare they knew to stop doing what they are doing.
@ilocosboy (33294)
Oh my, that was harsh and very rude punishment by your aunts. Doesn't she know that respect can be denied because of what she did. I'm sorry but I think that is inhuman way of punishment to a kid.
@kepweng (6408)
yes and thiers No law before to protect a child from maltreatment physical abuse of a family members or relatives and i think All people experinced a punishments with thier parents or relatives when we are kids is your parents not hurting you? or do you punish your kids too these days??
@ilocosboy (33294)
I think my right word for my kids is giving discipline, I still spank their butt but not that hard, and I do it very rare.
@Teekaaa (2546)
• Chennai, India
OMG...!!! what a terrible and a strange punishment...... I really feel bad and sad for you friend
@kepweng (6408)
i think All people experinced a punishments with thier parents or relatives when we are kids is your parents not hurting you??
@Teekaaa (2546)
• Chennai, India
@kepweng everyone in their childhood ,would have done mischieves and got punishment from their parents... Obviously, I too did and have got scoldings from my parents and rarely ,got beatings too.... but it is for my goodness,I always think in this way.... They are going to get nothing,in beating us.... after scoldings and all that, parents would have felt very bad for it... My parents never allow any relatives to scold /beat me or my brother...in that case,I like my parents very much
What was done to you was jut wrong.
@kepweng (6408)
yes and thiers No law before to protect a child from maltreatment physical abuse of a family members or relatives
@peachpurple (10708)
Oh my goodness! How dreadful are those punishments. I am sure that those people will get retribution for doing that to you. Rest assured, God has eyes.
Oh my gosh, that is awful! My children have punishments but nothing like you went through. They have extra chores when they misbehave or they will get something they love taken away for a week.
@kepweng (6408)
i have a sad childhood! how about you when your a kid is your parents or relatives hurting you?? and its nice that they have a caring loving mother! how about the father is he implemented corporal punishment??
@sjvg1976 (14615)
OMG ..You had a terrible childhood. We punish our kids but not much hard that you used to get in your childhood.
@1hopefulman (20372)
I'm sorry that you were dealt in a horrible way. Some parents don't know how to discipline with love. Maybe because they did not learn it from their parents.
oh my, your auntie is so cruel, pouring her urine on your head. Spankinf with. a learer belt on the butt is what our father too ould do to punish us for misdeamenor. I think , that s accepted in the old days. With oour only child, nw a lady doctor, my husband spanked her one time on the butt with his rubber slipper. I felt so angry with my husband and pitied my crying child.
@Micmac (6853)
Oh my goodness, what a sad, awful experience. Those punishments were cruel. It was not right at all.
This is child abuse, I am very sorry that this happened to you.
I have experience being spanked by a belt or melting candle. It's just really pain and feat back then. I'm glad I'm out of that kind of punishment now.
• Riga, Latvia
So sad to hear you had to go through all of this abuse as a child. Hope you have made peace in your mind with your aunt. She was wrong and she will eventually get her just punishment. It is so wrong to do such things to children.
Disciplinary measures and how a parent justifies rendering punishment is like a horror story in the making--- the urine drinking I have read cases on and never actually knew or talked to someone who was forced to do this . . .