God bless our veterans

@sugartoes (40744)
Greencastle, Indiana
Today is Veterans day & I want to give them my very best thank you for putting their lives on the line for all of us to have freedom, & peace on this earth they lay their lives down for us. I am married to a veteran & I have to say he's what keeps me going every day I wake up in the morn & I give my love to for ALL he has done for not just me but for everyone before me. For all the Veterans across the nation, I want to give you my blessings for all you have done for us, for your bravery & your dedication for fighting to keep our nation safe & be who you are.
Dedicated to all our soldiers who have proudly served our nation, both current and all who have fallen in battle. I proudly served in the United States Army ...
@ilocosboy (34311)
happy veterans to all veterans there, happy veterans day to sir Alfredo @amadeo
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ilocosboy THANK you.
@dodoazo (19505)
I wish the same with them. Happy Veterans day.
They went out to battle, knowing that they might not survive the day.
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Kandae11 that's the heroism they have in them as well as the bravery they honor when they entered into the service of their choice. God bless them ALL.
@dodoazo (19505)
They trained for that. They're ready donned in full battle gear to defend the nation.in war to bring peace, save lives and restore nation's peace. They do deserve to be honored. Happy Veterans Day!
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo your SO right thank you
@dodoazo (19505)
Happy Veterans Day. It's your country is honoring your war veterans. Ours is too different. They honor the political heroes which had fought any battle and neglected our WWII veterans who offered their lives to defend our country from invaders during the war. No politicians are lobbying for them to be honored. They're left all alone.
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo I honor ALL those that served time fighting for ALL our freedom across the nation that means yours & ours, they ALL deserve to be thanked & honored no matter WHERE they are.
@dodoazo (19505)
@sugartoes by playing the words, I would say God stress the veterans, while yours is God bless the veterans. What an opposite!
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo sorry that things are the way they are in your country but I can only pray & wish you all the best that you all stay safe.
@crossbones27 (19579)
• Redlands, California
Hells ya miss lady. Just wish was not the poor who only carried this feat.
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@crossbones27 they deserve to be honored & thanked across the nation in every place they are at right now they put their lives on the line for ALL of us.
• Redlands, California
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 (19866)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I'm late but I don't think it has to be only one day to thank those who helped. So thank you to all veterans!
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 no it don't have to be your so right they don't pick a certain day to do what they do so why should we right? everyday we should thank them.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I can't say I know any personally but if I did meet one I would thank them for sure. Really put their lives on the line.
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I'm married to one myself & that's the only 1 I know.
@xstitcher (11526)
• Petaluma, California
Amen ! I have the privilege of having my birthday on this day.
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@xstitcher well are you a lucky one happy late or early birthday.
the war reminds us that it is peace.
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@UploderLega ? can you explain that one to me?
We do owe our freedom to these brave men and women. My brother in law fought in Vietnam and my father in law was in World War II. My mother lost a cousin in the north Atlantic during WWII.
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@BelleStarr yes I would sure think so, thank them for their service they have put their lives on the line for us to be free in this nation.
It was an honor to serve.
@sugartoes (40744)
• Greencastle, Indiana