Depression or Fear?

@sonusd (1548)
When I was in school, I was a good student and scoring always in top three position, when I went to college I was a stud, I had so many friends, a beautiful girlfriend , all teacher loves me a lot due to my nature, but after passing from college due to I am homesick person i did not able to go out side for work, now all my friends are settled out side of India also who are in India they are high paid employees, but I am earning very less. This forcing me to stay away from them, I am feeling now alone, do not understand how to handle the situation, although I do not have a big ambition or big dream, but feeling awkward to meet them . Is it my personality fault? How to manage these situations?
@nomus24g (25171)
Career graph is weird...not all good students get well paid and vice versa, so studies and employment are unrelated things and depend a lot on luck...I suggest do what you are doing & money will come to u slowly n steadily....some built fortune quickly and for others it takes time...
The fear you are facing is due to your insecurities. A type of mental block that has developed from your fear of judgement. You need to reassess your priorities and ask yourself what you value the most in life. Life is not about how much money you have, as it is little more than a conceptual ideal that only holds value to those that believe in it. Life is about what your needs and wants are, money is only one form of trade for those goods. The real value in life is your labors, what you are willing to provide in return for what you need or want. Are you willing to go the extra mile to achieve your goals or are you doing just enough to get by? Are your friend of like mind or is there a constant negative underlying polarity that is pushing you apart from them, like a feeling that you do not belong? Do they encourage you to aspire to new heights or do they seem like their only there for themselves? Do they add any value to your life or does it drain you to be around them? These are questions that you need to ask yourself. If you fear ridicule from a friend be certain that you are not mistaking constructive criticism for ridicule as there is a fine line between the two. Stop lying to yourself and start living your life free of worry. In order to do this you must break your fears down into more manageable parts. Take each part and analyze it carefully. Find the flaws in each part and give yourself affirmation several time a day that it is a lie. Remember that your mental wellness comes through training both the conscious and subconsciousness mind. Take a piece of paper and draw a circle in the middle of it. Write in it the goal that is the greatest priority in your life. Then draw branches of of the center circle and write goals that are important to you in them. Do not overwhelm yourself with to many goals at this time only write the ones that are what you believe to be a necessity for your advancement. Place it in a location of your home that you will see it and read it every day. This will allow you to stay focused on what matters the most to you. Next break each goal down further by meditating on what you are will to do in order to achieve that goal and write your thought on another piece of paper labeled by the Goal. Take your time and read what you wrote each day multiple times a day. Do your due diligence and research what others have done in order to achieve the same goals in their lives and take notes. Updating the knowledge that you obtain from those people that would apply to you. Do not expect life or people to owe you anything or you will fail. Pay closer attention to people around you and your environment. What stands out to you? What do you see that could be improved. What ideas have you had in the past that you believe could be of benefit to you if you applied yourself and brought it to fruition? Take notes as ideas come to you no matter how silly they may seem as well as the what i just mentioned. The fear of failure is failure itself. Stop fearing it and understand that failure only occurs when you give up and quit trying. You never stop learning, only wanting to learn as every day brings with it new people, ideals and opportunities. You have to be willing to pursue them by living your life. Seek out people that you would like to learn from and take the time to get to know them. Understand that not all of the people that you choose will be open to giving advice and that is okay, just move on. Be willing to talk to random strangers in the line of any store that you go to as you never know who you will meet. Know that first impressions are lasting ones. If you are nervous it is okay after a few times you will begin to become more comfortable. Look people in their eyes when you are talking to them and use their names frequently in the conversations when appropriate. If you want a better job then learn as much as you can about what the position lintels that you are seeking. Again I cannot stress the importance of doing you due diligence in all matters of life. Ask people in those positions if you could speak with them about what it took for them to achieve their job and any tips that they may offer. Take notes at interviews, always take your own pen and be interactive with the human resources person that is interviewing you. Do not speak negatively about your old employers, bosses or co-workers and any other person or event that took place in your life. You are selling yourself to that company. What value do you bring to the company and why are you a good fit for the job that they would be placing you in if you were hired. This is a starting point for you to try. Do with it what you see fit. Best wishes to you on your journey through life....
@nomus24g (25171)
@Belligerentkj appreciate your effort...but I wonder if @sonusd will ACTUALLY go through this lengthy post...
@nomus24g, Failure in life is a choice not a requirement. .
don’t compare your 1st chapter to someone’s epilogue... if I understand correctly you got a job later than your friends, so they have tenure already while you’re still starting.. give it time and hold your head high but be humble enough to meet with them if they’re trying to get together with you though