Time for a trip tolas vegas..

@kayshope (1286)
Thermal, California
Its that time of year for a trip to las Vegas. I used to live there, and have many friends still there. Im ready to get away 3-4 days.. i can hear those slot machines now. But Im not a gambler. Im very cheap with my money.. $$$
@MsTickle (24962)
My daughter is going to America later next year. She asked a friend to go too but if the friend can't afford it, I get to go. I hope I can go.
@kayshope (1286)
• Thermal, California
you ll so much fun there.. and eat lots of cheap food.. just dont gamble.. no one winsssss.
@MsTickle (24962)
@kayshope Not counting on it yet.
Thats good you dont go crazy over gambling. What do you do to keep yourself busy there? Hope all is well.
@kayshope (1286)
• Thermal, California
there are many shows there very cheap.. and lots of food to eat. much better than gambling ..
@Raine38 (9117)
I have been to Vegas twice to celebrate our anniversary. My fiancé and I would try a few slot machines and I always win $20-$50! Hah! Like you, I am also careful with money and would rather spend it watching shows or trying new restaurants, or even road-tripping. A few shopping here and there but mostly window shopping as Vegas' shops are too pricey for me.
@kayshope (1286)
• Thermal, California
you sound like me.. when i lived there id go and eat only.. no gambling.. Even if they gave me free play to gamble id take it and run..
@Teep11 (7066)
Taking a trip to Vegas would be nice haven't yet traveled there. Perhaps sometime in the near future. There's a lot of sight seeing so perhaps that's why so many would love to travel there. Gambling nah. I'm not going to visit the casinos.
@kayshope (1286)
• Thermal, California
yes known as a 24 hour city, noone seems to sleep there. Always something for everyone to do there. Hope you are able to visi las vegas someday..
The slots do not sound the same since becoming computerized.
@kayshope (1286)
• Thermal, California
your right.. but downtown where i go.. has alot of the old time ones. That even still throw coins out..
@kepweng (14709)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i want to Lived in these city but its sinful?
I was enchanted by Las Vegas the first time I went. I would like to see coins again at the slot machines.