Not receiving a message is also a message?

A friend was talking to me about a complicated situation: he argued with his girlfriend and after sending several messages, she didn't respond. I said that since the situation is recent, insisting can make matters even worse. But as he is very anxious, he continues to insist. I hope the situation ends well. Have you ever experienced something similar?
I have a friend who I wanted to send an Easter card too..I asked her about two weeks before Easter and I just got a response a few days ago. I am sure she must have seen my request..if she didn't she would have probably written sorry I didn't get it..well it didn't seem to matter about the card..so obviously I am not sending her one. She doesn't seem to care whether we are friends or not.
I have someone that ignores me and I have to write something not nice and may hear from the person.
@sabtraversa (13348)
No answer is more than one answer, it could be any answer. Oh, I'm an anxious type too, and dealt with anxious people. I only focus on the fact I need to vent, and try to care less about the reply. The other person will surrender somehow. Of course, the best thing to do is to let some time pass.
Bombarding the girlfriend with messages is wrong. He should wait a few days, so that she can calm down first.
Yes it is. It is hard to accept it but if you truly matter to that person, that person will at least get back to you.
@magallon (18125)
Not responding to his messages tells something. He should know what it means.
@BloggerDi (660)
Your title says it all. He should probably leave her alone for awhile and respect that she isn't ready to talk to him yet.
@miketagz (7494)
I think the guy is being a play girl. He's punked in having more girls. Totally unfair.