My first dinner plate from my neighbor in weeks.

As B and Isat down to eat tonight. There was a bang at the door. I saw his face open wide I jumped up and said who is it. She said me Sharon and passed me a white plate. I took it and came in toshow him my dinner. I was very upset over his face. I asked why he looked like that. he said I was not doing anything. I said you make me think that you think I am doing something wrong. I sad you been here long enough to see no man is going to knock down my door to get in. He said I watch my back where ever I go.Then he said in that sweet voice of his. I am sorry I a not trying to upset you. I am not trying to hurt you. I would never do anything to hurt you. He put his fork in his food and began eating. I said to myself it will be hard to be mad at him. He asked me not toopen my door while he is here. So that is what I wastalking about. Hemust have thought someone could come kick down the door.
@Emmlex1000 (1521)
• Lagos, Nigeria
He is a caring and jealous guy trying to protect his territory.
He has nothing in this world to worry about.
• Lagos, Nigeria
He must really care a lot about you to act like that. You are very lucky.
He is sound asleep.how sweet. I am getting used to sleeping with him.