You thin girl!

https://pixabay.com/en/model-girl-fashion-shoot-women-s-2453246/
@yanzalong (10151)
Indonesia
One of daughters is thin but I don't like people call her thin girl. Every time I pray that she will put on weight. So when someone calls her you thin girl! I don't accept that name calling. I want my daugher to be neither thin nor fat. When someone is bald, it's impolite to call him "you bald!" What is your take on this?
I would love someone to call me thin girl. It would make me so happy. They call me skinny girl now that I lost weight. When I was very thin they called me olive oil. I did not like that and gained weight. Then I was a huge disgrace to myself. Now that I am thin now it's better for me. I would not want anyone making me feel bad but I think for me I think thinner is better. I understand name calling is bad. But some names are out of love. LIke for me when people call me skinny girl. They are calling me sexy.
@yanzalong (10151)
Aah, thats different. You are thin but not skinny.
@mohit459 (11909)
• Haldwani, India
Don't need to worry... Soon she would be fit!..
Can't please everyone so we might as well please ourselves. If she is happy and healthy , then let it be.
@mohit459 (11909)
• Haldwani, India
@Kandae11 yep!... Your right!.. That's one wish!.... Don't need to pay attention to those people!.
@yanzalong (10151)
I hope so.
No one should pick on any person's appearance. To be honest, thin is better and healthier than being fat. People refer to me as the blonde. I don't like it.
@yanzalong (10151)
So, people call us with the thing we don't like to hear. That's it.
@yanzalong Unfortunately, that's true.
Yes it is very rude to accentuate a persons weight, I agree.
@yanzalong (10151)
I'd love to see my daughter to be at normal weight so that no one will call her such name.
@yanzalong Yes I would hope so too Yanzalong
@ebanreb (6447)
Being thin is not a problem. Try to give her vitamins my friend
@yanzalong (10151)
Yes, I will. Thank you.
People always seem to have to label others - it's sometimes not nice the way they say things. Growing up, I was always "short" . . . but well, I was/am short . My son is small . . . always the smallest in his class . . . and of course they make fun of him because he is small. But you know what . . . that doesn't bother my son. He is actually fine with it and has a lot of confidence to speak up when he needs to. In fact, he takes pride that he can take advantage of his size . People will say whatever they are going to say and we cannot control that . . . but we can control our reactions.