BESTFRIENDS

I`ve met my best friend when we were in 1st year high school, she is Martini. We`ve been best of friends for almost 7 years and counting. We`re like siblings, we both know our weaknesses and flaws but despite of those, she still accepted me for who I am. Who is your best friend? How did you meet him/her? How long is your friendship?
@shubhu3 (13564)
• New Delhi, India
Wow! Amazing. I have 3 closest buddies. I had met them recently.
Wow! I hope you`d be friends till forever comes. ;)
@shubhu3 (13564)
• New Delhi, India
@Lumartz I agree.
@shubhu3 How was your experience with them? Was it great?
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
I met my best friend when I was in my 3rd yr. 2nd sem of college yrs. She`s also like my siblings but most of the time she was the one who`s always cheering me up and gave time not until she got herself a partner, got busy but I understand as we are now faraway to each other
But distance is never a reason for a friendship to fall apart , right? Just keep in touch with her ;)
@Lumartz Yes we`re still in communictation
@m_audrey6788 It`s a good thing then, keep the fire burning!!!
I met mine in kindergarten!
Amazing! So till now you`re in good terms? That friendship is absolutely for keeps
@Lumartz yes we are, although we've gone through our share of disagreements and months of not talking to each other But I guess the friendship is stronger than our disagreements and we forgive each other, although that was ages ago, I think we've both matured enough to not get into disagreements anymore.
@marapplestiffy Correct, when maturity strikes the both of us, we won`t be so childish anymore, no more cat fights , no more dramas hehehe.
@sol_cee (13598)
• Japan
Wow. Martin and Martini.
nice combination right? hehehe! but that`s true :)