Confess by Colleen Hoover

Have you read this or anything by Colleen Hoover? Just finished it and thought it was a good one, so what the heck right? This one is essentially a love story about a gal who has plenty of secrets and moves to Dallas where she knows no one. She meets the young owner of an art studio and begins working part time for him, in the mean time - they both ahve secrets that may tear them apart. It is hard to describe without giving away any details.but its a good one. I also really like when books write in multiple characters perspectives and this is one of those, switching back between his and hers. All in all good if you like romance. Have you read anything good lately?
I just finished Elizabeth of York by Alison Weir, Now I am reading The Taming of the Queen by Philippa Gregory.
Nice. Hope you are enjoying those.
@responsiveme (16816)
Reading N is for Noose...Sue Grafton
Aha nice. I have never read any Grafton even though I am a crime fan. Would you suggest it?
@maezee it's a series from A to Z...I would say yes...The detective is a sassy kind of girl. I keep reading the books from time to time but not in order and have problem about remembering which ones I read The first one is AIs for Alibi
@responsiveme I like sassy girl leads :) Ill check it out.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm reading Turtles all the way Down by John Green.
John Green. Did he write the Fault in Our Stars? That name sounds familiar.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@maezee yep. Wrote that. Paper towns, abundance of Katherine's, will Grayson will Grayson and let it snow..
I do not recall reading anything by that author but its hard to remember them all. Right now I am reading a book by Robyn Carr called "Never too late". I am liking it. I have two more books by this author and think this is the first time I hav read one of her books.
That name sounds familiar. Is it romance as well?
@maezee It doesn't say on the spine so I'm not sure but I think so.
@shubhu3 (18136)
• New Delhi, India
Wow~ Sounds like a good read. I will surely read it. Thank You for sharing. I had read The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. It is a good novel.
OOoh I read this. A very moving memoir. (Its all true!)
@shubhu3 (18136)
• New Delhi, India
@maezee I agree.
I have never heard of Colleen Hoover. I am in between books at the moment.
Nice. Its good if you like a little romance
First time I am hearing about Colleen Hoover. I think I'll try to get this novel - sounds like one I would like.
Its a good one. I hadnt heard of her until recently but she has tons of.books out.
Oh, that sounds delicious!!! I'm reading an old Maeve Binchy book now called Circle of Friends.