You are not a failure!!!!!

@Lumartz (221)
Have you ever experienced being a failure in the most numbered of times? But you never surrendered because you know that this failure will suddenly turn out into a triumph? As long as you`re always positive minded in your endeavor and you`re never giving up on it. You will be victorious!You will win the fight! and so..... Have you ever turned a failure into a win?
@miketagz (7494)
If ever my situation was jobless or unemployed. Im looking ways to earn money online in order to survive myself. Times are tough this year but we need to fight always no matter what situation is. I will not give up until the end.
@Lumartz (221)
Me too, It`s a good thing that we have mylot here
@miketagz (7494)
@Lumartz Yeah but not only mylot there's a lot of stuff to make money online but needs to be patient.
@Lumartz (221)
@miketagz Yeah :) Thanks to my friend for referring me mylot and other income generating websites haha. We really need not only patience but add more extra efforts to earn bigtime! hehehe
@wongchoiyee (7376)
Not yet , my goal is to find sufficient money to live.
@Lumartz (221)
Sorry for the late reply. Wish you all the best!